Posts created by Blondie1946

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Mar 18, 16 3:37 PM
Went straight to it. I'll rename you, "Your Awesomeness". LOL

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Mar 18, 16 12:17 PM
Must be getting tired. I've walked and walked and can't find Ingrid's sister. Any suggestions?

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Mar 18, 16 8:39 AM
Thanks for the help. I don't think I would have ever done it without your help.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Mar 18, 16 8:19 AM
Where is the key to the doors in the Dungeon? I have completed everything, gone through the mirror, eliminated the Chimera. Now what? I'm really stuck and could use some advice, please.

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 14 12:11 PM
I keep checking back about every month to see if it's been fixed yet. This is really surprising to me that Big Fish would let this go on this long.

posted in Claws & Feathers on Sep 28, 14 8:47 AM
I've forgotten some of the play rules. For example, the little elevators that go from 0 to 8. I'm stuck on Level 32 because I can't remember how to cross the elevators and get the keys to the right-hand side of the board. Since the game doesn't have a place to click on to remind us how to play, Sometimes I can cross the elevators when they show 8 and sometimes I can cross when they show 1. I'm confused. I'm wondering if anyone could post the "play rules" in the forum. Thanks for your help, guys.

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Sep 1, 14 2:20 PM
bfgWendwater wrote:Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page">Forum Rules</a> and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgWendwater

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jul 29, 14 11:40 AM
I just gave this game a bad review because of all the tech problems. I'm not sure if they will post the review or not, but it might get some results if everyone else who has experienced problems with this game were to give it a bad review. Maybe then they'll get a fix for it from the developer.

posted in Island Tribe 3 on Jul 8, 13 4:23 PM
I am having trouble finding the last 2 artifacts on Level 22 and the last one on Level 25. I have done both of these levels over and over and just can't find them. Can anyone help?

posted in Vastar on Dec 18, 10 12:46 PM
From the site's main page, scroll all the way down and click on "Site Map". Scroll down on the site map to "other genres" and click no "rpg".

posted in Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals on May 11, 10 4:55 PM
Thanks, Daniel. I'll bet you're pretty tired of typing all the solutions to the light puzzles.

posted in Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals on May 11, 10 3:03 PM
They are really hard to see; almost translucent. Try looking really close and you will see them.

posted in Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals on May 11, 10 1:15 PM
I liked not having to spend hours and hours at the beginning building XP and making money so you could just get out of town. This was a really enjoyable game and I hope John Wizard keeps up the good work. The puzzles were some of the most difficult I've ever played. Kudos to all who participated in the making of this game.

posted in Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals on May 11, 10 12:38 PM
My brain is mush now. I've done so many of these. It's the room where you can read Fox Chronicles Chapter 5. Daniel seems to be the man with the plan. Could you please post a solution to this one? I'll just hang out awhile and keep checking back to find the answer. Thanks.

posted in Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals on May 10, 10 5:12 PM
I'm stuck here also. Guess we'll all have to wait till someone responds. Also, what about the red block on the bridge? My first problem is the blue blocks. Just don't see how it's possible.

posted in Laxius Force on Apr 28, 10 6:46 PM
Wendala has a spell that will cure Plague. If she's not got it yet, let characters die (become exhausted). When revived, no Plague. There's also some leaf, don't remember which one, that cures Plague.

posted in Laxius Force on Mar 7, 10 4:10 PM
I have used the feather mattress and bird nest to get Cocka Coka. The walkthru says you can use the feather mattress to sleep anywhere if you combine it with something else. Does anyone know what that "something else" is? or is the mattress useless after combining with the bird nest and getting "the bird"?

I'm really enjoying this game but it's very confusing and really can't be played without reading the walkthru every step of the way. Wrong choices really can mess things up. It deters me from even thinking about buying II or III when it comes out; that and the price.

posted in Laxius Force on Mar 2, 10 5:45 PM
Dysgal wrote:Hi!

You can use both the mouse or the arrow keys to play the game. You can also use a joystick if you prefer!

Enjoy the game!!!

Thanks for the info. I'm off to purchase this game.

posted in Laxius Force on Mar 1, 10 7:53 PM
I downloaded and played the trial version of this game quite awhile ago, so I can't remember whether it allows the mouse control option or not. Can someone let me know whether it's an option? Thanks

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Sep 20, 09 7:12 AM
To get the oil can, go to Venwood after you get the blue treasure chest key. Go to the Queen's castle. In the room on the left, there is a blue treasure chest with an oil can in it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator