Posts created by MMILLER610

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Feb 10, 14 12:03 PM
I am stuck in the theatre the second time. I have read a previous letter,but still cant get out. I have taken a photo of the seating plan, cant get back to the seat to take another, and still cant get out.It still says I have missed something. But What??

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Aug 3, 13 3:20 AM
I still cant get the flute the last object,in the hidden objects, I cant proceed with the game,please can anyone help?

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Jul 28, 13 10:08 AM
Im stuck trying to get the last object, a flute. I have a list of numbers which I am supposed to play on the flute,but which ever numbers I press,it says I am wrong.The numbers are 321 676 87676 111767566776
Please someone help,before I tear my hair out.

posted in Botanica: Into the Unknown on Jul 5, 13 3:40 AM
Please help me, I don't know what to do next, I am trying to sift the soil in the puddle, but nothing happens. I cant skip puzzle.

posted in Botanica: Into the Unknown on Jul 1, 13 3:10 AM
Please help someone, have been trying for hours to sift the soil,and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 13 4:06 AM
I have placed mouse in cage, but I cannot get the sharpened pencil,no matter where I click

posted in Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 13 12:46 PM
looked there compartment empty

posted in Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 13 4:28 AM
where do I find the sunglasses.Have to use then in the ice cave, but I have not got them.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Jun 8, 12 12:42 PM
I cant find the dagger for the suit of armour can anyone help?

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 12 11:37 AM
I have found the code key, and put it in book, but I still dont know what to do next. I keep clicking on the symbols on key, but nothing happens.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 12 2:27 AM
in office, I cant seem to get the code right to open book. Can anyone please help?its driving me crazy.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 12 2:58 AM
I cant find snake eye

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Dec 31, 11 3:48 AM
I am stuck on the eye chart. I dont understand it at all. please help

posted in The Fall Trilogy Chapter 2: Reconstruction on Aug 5, 11 2:01 PM
can anyone tell me how to get the tracing paper from the cage in the storeroom.I have the recorder,but cant move things around for the paper.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 21, 11 2:25 PM
cant find white paint for portrait,please help

cant find second piece of map in extra

posted in East Side Story on Mar 24, 10 4:45 PM
Please someone help-- I'm stuck in the factory at machine 132.cant get housing to fall away. supposed to look at letter from Elvira, but it wont enlarge, so cant read it.

posted in East Side Story on Mar 20, 10 1:26 PM
need help with machine 132 puzzle.can not get the housing to fall away.

posted in East Side Story on Mar 19, 10 5:06 PM
cant break glass in Gusum factory. Can anyone please help?

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Sep 20, 09 2:08 PM
HELP i HAVE LOST SEXTANT AND CANT MAKE FIRE, AND ALSO SNAKE SKIN

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator