Posts created by pmn1

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 11 1:35 PM
Go to the basement. Click at the top of the stairs over the door. Clock on Reception desk. Use scapel to cut wire and get headset.

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Sep 2, 11 5:12 AM
Use the crowbar to pry the side off the wooden crate.

Key
 posted in The Secret of Hildegards on May 15, 11 3:36 AM
Can anyone help me find the key? I have looked in the bedroom and office but can't seem to get anywhere?

posted in Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets on May 11, 11 8:53 AM
Your're alll right! I've uninstalled this game. Waste of my friggin' time!

posted in Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin on May 1, 11 3:54 AM
You have to go the the elevator and press -1,then disable the fire alarms. On your way back you pass a hidden object scene in the trashcan, and the photograph is there. regards,

posted in Phantasmat on Feb 15, 11 4:44 PM
Pro:This is a fabulous game! It combines mystery, intrigue and who dunit very nicely. Lots of different puzzles.
I loved being able to toggle from hidden object to Match 3 and back. The underwater scenes were awesome!
Con: In casual mode, much too long for hints/skip to recharge. Should'nt be longer than a minute.
This is perhaps the most unreal of all: Lots of blood from a choking death! As far as I know, choking doesn't produce blood. Should have been a shooting death.

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Aug 1, 10 11:05 AM
With mine, even though the saloon is finished there is no checkmark above it. Seems to be a glitch.

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Aug 1, 10 10:59 AM
Try again...the tweezers DO remove the cufflink! Good luck!

posted in Amazing Adventures: The Lost Tomb on Jun 11, 10 5:12 AM
There is a ring around the objects. Where there is one jewel you puts the ones (lobsters). Where there are two jewels you put the twos (eyes). Same with three and four. Viola!

posted in Adventures of Robinson Crusoe on Feb 1, 10 5:17 AM
How do you get the keys off the dog's neck to open the box?

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Sep 25, 09 8:58 AM
Worked perfectly! Thanks so much!

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Sep 24, 09 3:20 AM
Hi Lizzie K Can you please send me that PM with the link to a large closeup picture of the revolving pole. I thought it was something to do with the grooves. Thanks!

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Sep 21, 09 6:46 AM
Does anyone know the secret of the revolving pole? It is after you put the bars on the door. You can rotate the three stones of the pole, but I can't seem to make anything happen.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator