Posts created by LittleTexas

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker on Apr 30, 11 5:10 PM
Thanks so much! I clicked the hint button and it had me click on the barrel to the left of the boat house door first. Then the HOS appeared. That isn't in the walkthrough so will write it in. Have a great evening!

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker on Apr 30, 11 4:19 PM
I mean HOS. Just realized what I put there. I also had trouble getting the pieces of the x-ray to rotate. Seemed like it took forever but I finally got there. But I am totally stuck at the boat house. Appreciate any suggestions!

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker on Apr 30, 11 1:20 PM
I can't access the HOC in the boat house in order to get the knife. I retraced my steps to be sure I didn't miss a step and even consulted the Walkthrough. I can't see anything I am doing wrong. I also uninstalled then reinstalled the game and still the same thing. Anyone else have this problem? Help please.

posted in Governor of Poker 2 on Nov 15, 10 12:46 PM
I own all of the houses in the purple towns including Fort Worth, but with Fort Worth I am not getting credit for owning the town. Do I have to take 1st place in the tournament there before I win the town? Help! I have worked so hard to get where I am that I hate to think there is a glitch in the game now. Any suggestions anyone?

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on May 26, 10 2:08 PM
I have finished the casual game mode 3 times. Twice without failing an order and I still haven't received my casual trophy! Is anyone else having this problem?

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on May 11, 10 3:54 PM
ivillagegrinch wrote:I LOVE this game! It's even better than the original, if that's even remotely possible. I just wish they wouldn't make it so hard to get the trophies...or at least provide us with the pictures of what they look like. I was never able to get all of the trophies in the first one, and in looking at the criteria to receive trophies in the second, I'm not going to get all of them.

Another thing I wish they had done was allow us to SKIP the beginning hints in showing us how to sow the seeds, and put down soil. I already knew how to do that.

I finished the first casual game, but wanted to work out some more placement positions. When I played the casual game a second time I was so pleased to see that I was able to opt out of the beginning tutorial games. So after the first time you never have to go through the tutorial again. Really loving the game so far. I am developing a pet peeve however....Sara saying "I'm ready!" and "Yoo Hoo", every time I pause for a moment or am through with my orders and catching everything up for the next game day. Very annoying.

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on May 11, 10 3:47 PM
abaumga2 wrote:
ivillagegrinch wrote:I LOVE this game! It's even better than the original, if that's even remotely possible. I just wish they wouldn't make it so hard to get the trophies...or at least provide us with the pictures of what they look like. I was never able to get all of the trophies in the first one, and in looking at the criteria to receive trophies in the second, I'm not going to get all of them.

If you get near the end of a day and you still have plenty of time, prepare for the next day, i.e. have plenty of milk and coconuts ready to be plucked. That way you have a little extra time next level if you need it for a trophy.

I love this game as well, I will buy it as soon as May 1st hits so that it will count on next months punch card. I am a big fan of ranch rush and thankfully I am not having any technical issues with it. I finished the trial already, I suppose I'll spend my time until May 1st finishing up Royal Envoy.

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on May 6, 10 12:52 AM
Have waited so long for this game that I had to splurge for the collector's addition! Does anyone know where the bridge is supposed to go? I tried to buy it but it wouldn't fit anywhere and I am running out of room. Thanks!

posted in Ranch Rush on Jan 2, 10 3:49 PM
I have had no trouble finishing the last expert level. I think the trick is to be organized. I play with two cows, ostriches, and sheep, one of each machine, 9 hives, one shears, one tools and plots of 16 squares for each crop. At each level I finish my order and refill everything so that I can start the next level with everything full. After I have gotten my "bug" ribbon I don't worry about them anymore. After my order is filled and everything is refilled I replant all the dead places all at once which is pretty fast. I always save one crate of some crop to the very last. This gives me time to replant and refill everything. When all is completed I pick the last crate. One trick in the expert level is to use your farmer's market time to finish what you need to catch up on refilling or replanting. The goal is more about finishing than money. Hope this helps

posted in Gardenscapes on Nov 14, 09 10:48 PM
Once you have won the garden competition it's pretty much over. But you can start again under a new profile and do the garden completely different. I am on my 2nd garden. I was wondering if there are a set number of gold coins in each scene or not. I would find it helpful to know. Anyone? I just love this game!

posted in Farm Craft on Sep 21, 09 2:17 PM
How do I find relax mode? Also, is there a way to fill in predug spaces so that you can move your garden plots where you want them? Like growing the grass back or something? I would like to have more control over the layout. Also need to know if there is a way to control the workers. The way things stand right now they are pretty useless to me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator