Posts created by annsjohn

Cant find the wallet after i put it in inventory. Straitened the pic and the cupboard doors match the guide. I'm stuck until I locate the wallet. Thanks for any help.

When I try to go from the tomb to the fathers house the screen goes blank

I cannot find it when I look at the picture. Where do I find it?

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 5, 12 5:04 PM
Cant find the fruit in the cabin to cut. Can anybody tell me where it is?

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secret Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 12 6:56 PM
Thank you so much.

I placed the flowers below the mantle and nothing happened. If I put them back on the mantle they would not stay in order. HEIP

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secret Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 11 7:45 PM
I am having the same problem, but had all of the flowers and they wouldnt rearrande either please help

I cant get the snake key to stay in the globe. can anyone please help me

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Apr 14, 11 11:03 AM
I got the rope from the gallows, put it in the inventory, and when I went back to get it waas not there How can I get another one?

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Apr 14, 11 10:52 AM
I found the rope for the well bucket. But when I went to use it it was not in the invetory and now I cannot find it and cannot go on without it.

posted in Luxor Adventures on Oct 11, 10 12:57 PM
sassielady2 wrote:I am having a problem with Episode 1A Egypt Present Day. I am on the last item to find and it is an Ankh. I have used the hint and it circles the area in upper right corner but cannot find it. I have clicked all over but no ankh. Please help would like to move on in the game.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Sep 14, 10 7:31 PM
[i]i cant get the beam onto the stool to shut off help

posted in Haunted Hotel on Sep 14, 10 7:11 PM
I cant get past the emmitters one is off but the other one on the stool is on and i cant get it to turn off.

posted in Curse of the Pharaoh: Napoleon's Secret ™ on Oct 27, 09 11:36 AM
I an stuck on the blocks nothing works some one please help me
annsjohn

posted in Lost City of Z: Special Edition on Oct 15, 09 10:16 AM
I have also gotten stuck on the return at the jeep. I have tried everything and have gone to the foreum. Please credit my account with a new game.

annsfohn

posted in Lost City of Z: Special Edition on Sep 21, 09 8:16 PM
I cannot get inside the jeep on my way back. I have tried everything all the forem people have had me try and cannot get in.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator