Posts created by donzteri

posted in Wanderland on Mar 24, 18 7:04 PM
I'm stuck in trying to get the holy water to activate the fire water collection. I need to go into the crypt, but with the mirror curse. How do I activate it?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 14, 16 7:47 PM
Do you need to collect all three color ghosts in order to get an achievement for them? I have all I need of the blue ghosts, but I still need the red and green ghosts. How do you collect the prize for the ghosts?

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Mar 17, 14 3:56 PM
I'm frustrated. How do I get the Strong Man to do a show for the mayor? I'm just about ready to uninstall this game because I can't find any answers for this problem!

posted in Aquapolis on Feb 3, 13 4:22 PM
I have been having trouble with the game not saving. I am getting so frustrated that I am about to uninstall it and forget it, and I just wasted $6.99. Every time I close out of the game, when I go back in, I have to start over again with level 1 (although I can skip to level 4, but I won't earn the key). I read earlier today (I can't find the post now) that those of us having this issue should uninstall the game and then reinstall it. I tried that, and it didn't help. Any other bright ideas? Teri Benedetto

posted in Escape the Emerald Star on Jan 23, 13 8:28 AM
Thanks to Suzie, I was able to place everything except the little squiggly piece. That wasn't on her list, and I have clicked on everything that's logical to place it, but to no avail. Could anyone help me? Thanks.

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Sep 3, 11 2:14 PM
How did you figure it out? I'm stuck there too. Teri Benedetto

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Sep 3, 11 10:18 AM
Thanks, Mary. I'm now in the barber shop, but I can't get the key out of the sink. Do I use the copper pipe somehow? I tried it but it doesn't work. This is frustrating without a walkthrough. Teri Benedetto

Thanks, Mary. I'm now in the barber shop, but I can't get the key out of the sink. Do I use the copper pipe somehow? I tried it but it doesn't work. This is frustrating without a walkthrough. Teri Benedetto

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Sep 3, 11 10:17 AM

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Sep 2, 11 7:41 PM
Does anybody know when a walkthrough will be ready? I'm stuck outside the barber shop; I can't get the keys in the grill. What do I need to have to get the grill up, or to get the keys? Teri Benedetto

posted in Escape the Lost Kingdom on Jul 14, 10 10:10 AM
How do I get the version of the game that goes along with the walkthrough? I keep looking for the feathers the walkthrough tells me to pick up, and there are no feathers in my game. I don't get to the Princess's Burial Chamber. Also, after I complete the puzzles in the Torture Chamber, the walkthrough says to go north, then out the door to the right. That door is still closed, and I don't know how to open it. Maybe that's in the version from the walkthrough, but it's not in my version. I tried to uninstall the game and reinstall it, like the instructions say, but I got the same game, with no updates. Teri Benedetto

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator