Posts created by sparkynugget84

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 11, 14 9:12 AM
I've made it to level 12, and so far, I'm enjoying this game. The only part of it I really don't like is the length of time it takes for your energy to refill. Five minutes for one would be fine if the scenes only took a few to complete; anything over 10 is too much with the slow refill rate. I may be putting it to rest if this doesn't change. It's not fun knowing you can only play for a few minutes a day. It's not fun enough to pay real money to stretch that time further.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 10, 14 6:43 AM
I've just started playing and the add friends list won't refresh. My ID is 470 1728 and my avatar name is AutumnRose. Please add me.

Thanks!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 13 6:14 AM
awsumpawsum wrote:Thanks Sparky you just made my day! Did not notice arrow.

You're quite welcome! Happy to help if I can

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 13 6:09 AM
You have to find the glowing book with an empty pharaoh mask. Leave the book open and find the missing pieces around the outside edges of it. The bottom right corner tells you how many you still need to find. Then you get the mask.

Welcome to the forums and... Happy gaming!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 7, 13 6:02 AM
Thanks! It's been fun getting through the game together. I'm always happy to help... that is, if I can remember what I did

Happy gaming!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 6, 13 4:26 PM
minesita wrote:Hi ,

SPOILER ALERT:

Well, I played the game twice. The 2nd time, I tried the other choice with the ring of wish.

Please, don't do that, is awful. The game finished right away, luckily I could continue after that, doing the right way.

I'm telling this because some players are just curious about the other outcome.

Have fun ,
M.

Thanks, minesita! I will remember that next time

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 5, 13 2:33 AM
It's not a glitch! Just another twist in the presentation of the game... Click on the bookshelf again, move your cursor to the bottom of the "window". Do you see your cursor change to a down arrow? PM me if you need more help. Good luck and happy gaming!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 13 4:22 PM
I noticed that the same piece goes back every time he slams the board. Just leave that piece out until the end. Good luck!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 13 4:20 PM
whitey1335 wrote:stuck on getting map. have wish potion but now what? help please

Welcome to the forums! The instructions I'm going to give are game spoilers, so I'm putting it in white text. To read it you have to highlight between the asterisks with your mouse

*** You have to add the ink to the wish potion***

*** You have to put the wish ink on the paper***

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 13 4:49 AM
Thanks everyone! I had a lot of fun trying to beat my scores in this game. I hope you all are enjoying it as much as I did Happy gaming and good luck!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 13 6:26 AM
BeSweet wrote:I'm in the same FRUSTRATING stuck place as everyone else. So I completed a tech support ticket. EVERYONE be sure to do that so they can figure out a "fix" and "patch" us up quickly!!

Oh and as for the person who wondered why didn't we sharpen the shears FIRST....

Normally in a game like this, if you need an inventory item for more than one task or function it remains in the inventory after each use until not needed anymore. The "order" of use is rarely, if EVER relevant.

That was a very respectful response to your rather rude, or perhaps just insensitive, post. I wish you had recognized the level of frustration in these posts before making such an "in-your-face" kind of comment. No offense intended.

Well, I'm off to bed while I await the fix. God bless you all!

I certainly hope this gets straightened out soon While I didn't have the whetstone problem personally, I know how frustrating it is to be stuck in a game through no fault of your own. If the devs wanted us to use items in a certain order, they shouldn't make the 2nd item needed available until the 1st has been used Like you said, I haven't run into this too many times either It is especially frustrating when you need help and someone tries to belittle you for not knowing what you couldn't have known. I hope it was not my post to which you were referring. If it was, I'm truly sorry that it was interpreted that way, I only meant to be helpful. I appreciate the other fishies' help and insight way too much to ever be intentionally rude. I will admit, though, most of my posts are made long before my first has worked it's magic. Through my un-caffeinated grogginess, insensitivity and sarcasm aren't so easily filtered out I can only hope that my posts are more helpful than hurtful I'm sorry you didn't get the solution you were looking for. Since this is affecting so many players, I'm sure there will be an update in the very near future. It looks like the forum mods are looking into other solutions and getting the needed info to the devs for a fix. Good luck and happy gaming!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 13 5:11 AM
My best time is 16s on the gate HOP.

Remember, you have to be 100% accurate to get

My times, in order by pages in the Gallery book:

Wastelands - 22s
Children's Library - 22s
Chamber of Whispers 1 - 18s
Voodoo Hut - 15s

Inner Garden - 22s
Adventure Section - 14s
Chamber of Whispers 2 - 20s
Launch Site - 20s

Control Room - 59s
Outer Garden - 12s
Crash Site - 22s
Garden of the Past - 17s

Jack's Basement - 21s
Treasure Room - 19s
Cloud Castle - 18s
Restoration Room - 15s

Gazebo - 16s
Pierre's Room - 14s
Crossroads - 20s
Garden - 18s

Cottage - 17s
Sage's Cottage - 21s
Valley of Lilies - 10s
Windy Plateau - 19s

Cave of Confrontation - 12s
Sleeping Beauty - 21s
Catacombs - 12s
Ali Baba's Treasure Cave - 13s

Hopefully, this helps. Have fun and good luck!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 13 7:46 AM
Could you please add more details to your question?

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 13 7:37 AM
tookat wrote:ok...I am stumped.
I decided the HOGs were good enough to go back and try for three stars on them
I succeeded on two, and then I got to one, and have played it five times. I have improved accuracy (once) improved the score several times but I cannot get star number three.
I doubt I can shave my time anymore and keep 100% accuracy.....but I swear, If I play any others again....I am going to take my time and make mistakes, so I have a goal to shoot for on number three!

Which HOG are you stuck at? I somehow managed to get the achievement, maybe it'd help if you knew what to aim for on the time.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 1, 13 1:27 PM
minesita wrote:
sparkynugget84 wrote:
tookat wrote:... One of the exciting things about being new is that that are tons of games to explore...but beware! while some of the older games are still good playing, the standard of the new games does make us all a bit spoiled indeed......maybe it has made some of us downright nitpicky.

Exactly, tookat! I played this before attempting to play the other Mad Head games. Spoiled is the perfect word for it! I'm enjoying Child of the Forest but, I just couldn't get into The Perfect Show. I know, too, there will be several games I considered to be favorites that will fall off the list completely after playing this one. Nevertales has to be one of the best games BFG has ever offered. All the other devs will have to step it up big time to even come close to it. I can't wait to see what Mad Head comes up with next.

Hi tookat and Sparky (may I short your name?) ,

After Nevertales, all games are pale and dull. Did you try Enlightenus I and II, from Blue Tea games? May be you like them.

And I agree completely with you Sparky. Nevertales is the best game offered for BFG. Actually the demo, is the worst part in comparison wit the complete tale, and some people didn't like it!

With this game, seldom I'm going to buy CE, and I liked more the 1st Rite of Passage.

Have a relaxed weekend ,
M.

I haven't tried any of those. Another punch card to fill up today. Oh, and Sparky's fine, especially if you give me !

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 1, 13 1:23 PM
If you planned on getting your money's worth out of this game, you'd end up making at least one more profile. There are some things you have to do in game to unlock all the achievements. I enjoyed the game so much I played through 3 times in a row, lol. I hope you all enjoy it enough to give it another shot. It really is a great game all the way through the hidden chapters.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 1, 13 1:16 PM
You have to go back to the last place you saw her in the mansion.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 1, 13 3:19 AM
tookat wrote:... One of the exciting things about being new is that that are tons of games to explore...but beware! while some of the older games are still good playing, the standard of the new games does make us all a bit spoiled indeed......maybe it has made some of us downright nitpicky.

Exactly, tookat! I played this before attempting to play the other Mad Head games. Spoiled is the perfect word for it! I'm enjoying Child of the Forest but, I just couldn't get into The Perfect Show. I know, too, there will be several games I considered to be favorites that will fall off the list completely after playing this one. Nevertales has to be one of the best games BFG has ever offered. All the other devs will have to step it up big time to even come close to it. I can't wait to see what Mad Head comes up with next.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 13 11:37 AM
Dawg321 wrote:Finished the first hidden chapter and received one rose, but I can't find the other rose to open up the second hidden chapter. Does anyone know how to get the second rose to open the second book?

First, you have to get the collectibles, from the extras menu. Then, you have to play the third book to get the second token.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 13 10:03 AM
I don't remember what the game called it before it was ready to use so... Did you already ***use the strong man/ Hercules statue (from the gate HOP) and the tree bark?***

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator