Posts created by kimflight

posted in The Revenge on Mar 23, 11 8:35 AM
joyce2121, it is on the ground next to the soldier under the tree. Hope that helps.

posted in The Revenge on Mar 23, 11 7:40 AM
I had no sound. As an experiment I adjusted the music volume and, voila, I had sound. Try it and see if it works for you.

posted in Echoes of Sorrow on Mar 18, 11 7:58 PM
I'm sorry for all your loss, quarlesqueen. I send you comfort for the pain you relived today.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Dec 2, 10 8:29 AM
When I rebooted my computer, I was able to finish the puzzle in the Apothecary shop without skipping.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Dec 1, 10 2:26 PM
[by iamwa7wxl on November 30, 10:55 PM
Just wanted to say that I had the same problem with the game "freezing" after drilling the hole in the coconut. Killed the game and restarted about 5 times. Finally ended up rebooting my computer and restarting the game and it worked like a charm! Hopefully this will help some others of you.]

I had the game freezing at the coconut too. Cursor still moved but nothing else worked. Rebooting my computer worked for me as well. Thanks, iamwa7wxl. I could continue through the coconut. Hope this helps others.

posted in Love & Death ™: Bitten ™ on Apr 13, 10 8:44 AM
I am thoroughly enjoying this game and just bought it. The other reviews posted earlier describe it well, so I'll forgo that. Well worth the buy.

4.5 / 5

posted in Vampireville on Mar 14, 10 9:42 PM
As to the initials, who has to figure out the code on the last sheet of paper on the right?

If you highlight here, you'll have the code.

G1387M

posted in Time Riddles: The Mansion on Mar 6, 10 9:17 AM
I bought the game because it was fun finding the jewels and solving the riddles and the objects were findable. And then, the game just repeated the same scenes over and over and over and over and over... Well, you get the point. Once the jewels were found and the riddles done, it was just a plain HOG with all the same objects .

The Match 3 were all the same colors and it was hard to see the moves and hard to move them. You had to click on one then click where you wanted to move it. It got very monotonous as well.

The story line was terribly depressing and the English was so bad that it made very little sense. Sorry I bought it.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 10, 10 7:52 AM
I finished the game yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. Very long play and just the right amount of challenge. It was very much like RTR and Dire Grove to me. The return to scenes had different lists and slightly different objects.

Had to use a lot of hints though as some of the objects were really too hidden for me. But the hint mechanism refilled quickly so it didn't spoil the fun. And I enjoyed the game more and more as it continued.

I highly recommend this game. 9 out of 10 .

posted in The Fall Trilogy: Chapter 1 on Jan 10, 10 10:15 AM
The cursor was like trying to point with a balloon. Stopped as soon as it let me get to the menu. This game looks like it might be fun. Too bad. Hope they fix the cursor soon.

posted in Anka on Jan 7, 10 12:51 PM
eveoliveros, click on the small hole on the left of the screen. When she asks, "Where is the rabbit," click on the cloud rabbit. Hope that helps.

posted in Save Our Spirit on Sep 26, 09 7:31 PM
Crashed after the cog puzzle for me too. Hope they can fix it.

posted in Slingo Mystery: Who's Gold on Sep 22, 09 8:23 AM
I enjoyed this game. Simple, fun, plenty of play time, rather easy but engaging anyway. I found it worth the $6.99. It has some replay value as well. I recommend it.

As to the problem about it still running when I've closed it, I found by pressing "ctrl+alt+delete" that it was still running under "Processes" as "SlingoMystery.exe." By clicking on it and "End Process," I could then start the game. Hope that helps.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator