Posts created by DeGill

posted in I.Q.: Identity Quest on Aug 29, 13 4:06 PM
I pushed the wrong button-dag nab it-so I'll try again.

I just finished playing "Portal of Evil, Stolen Runes" and it was the best game I've ever played on Big Fish. Everyone who enjoys adventure game will have to agree with me. I did not try to rush through the game--but enjoyed some play every day. I wish there were more game of this genre offered.
Thanks so much,
DeGill<><

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 13 6:34 PM
Thanks, so much!!! Game on!!
DeGill<><

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on Jun 8, 13 3:28 PM
OOPS! I just finished the game, and it was lots of fun--I now would like to play the Bonus Game but I don't see any access to it in the Menu. Am I doing something wrong?
DeGill<><

posted in Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 12 1:48 PM
Where does one go for that walkthrough for Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show ce
DeGill<><

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Jul 21, 12 3:56 PM
Where does one go to get the walk through for this game? I just started and all I've accomplished is to talk to the painter and get the painting of the strange man who was seen with the woman he was supposed to meet.
DeGill<><

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 12 3:21 PM
After playing the demo for 30 mins.--I gained access to the Hotel--cannot find the screw driver to open the locked box--and where ever they have hidden the record--WHO knows, but I do have one in my inventory. If this is the rate of difficulty in HOS' in this game--I don't think I will buy it.
DeGill<><

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy on Feb 20, 12 4:55 PM
I really enjoyed this game. I must be getting better at game play--or this was an easy one to play--but I don't think so. There were so many shifts and turns in the game--at times I had to figure out where I was. Thank you for the game and thank you for the holiday price brake.
DeGill<><

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Feb 15, 12 2:42 PM
Never mind--I found it in an HOS in the the drug cabinet in the patient's room.
Now I'm searching for the brush to dip in the black mucky puddle in the front of the house where the two dolls hang on the front door. Any suggestions?
DeGill<><

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Feb 14, 12 5:11 PM
Same here! I had things disappear that weren't even listed in the items log. I'm looking for a valve I've been unable to.
DeGill<><

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Feb 14, 12 4:52 PM
I cannot fine the valve for the device. Can some one help me? It seems I've been all over the various scenes--mostly looking for another HOS that would give me the needed valve.
DeGill<><

posted in The Secret Order: New Horizon on Feb 8, 12 11:25 AM
What's the secret? Where do we find the color-coded wrenches?
DeGill<><

posted in White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 12 11:47 AM
I had a hard time finding that puck too. oy can locate it just below the hint ring. It's a large black object that looks like eletronic tape. Good luck

posted in White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition on Jan 18, 12 3:21 PM
I have gone back as far as I can to look for all 6 pieces--but can find only 5. I collected one at the well-one at the green house-one at the headless statue-one in the locker- and one in the scare crow. Where is the one I'm missing????
PLeease help!

posted in Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek on Oct 21, 11 5:12 PM
I did it Mr Russ!! I just finished the game--however I stopped trying to enter the sequence you so generusly supplied. I dicided to follow the ruins. It's been fun!
DeGill<><

posted in Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek on Oct 21, 11 5:11 PM
I did it Mr Russ!! I just finished the game--however I stopped trying to enter the sequence you so generusly supplied. I dicided to follow the ruins. It's been fun!
DeGill<><

posted in Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek on Oct 21, 11 5:10 PM
I did it Mr Russ!! I just finished the game--however I soppedtrying to enter the sequence you so generusly supplied. I dicided to follow the ruins. It's ben fun!
DeGill<><

I did it Mr Russ!! I just finished the game--however I soppedtrying to enter the sequence you so generusly supplied. I dicided to follow the ruins. It's ben fun!
DeGill<><

DeGill<><

posted in Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek on Oct 19, 11 4:02 PM
I'm reinstalling the game. I do have all fragments on the evidence board. Do I place the paper on the rock? Am I able to do that?
DeGill<><

posted in Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek on Oct 19, 11 3:57 PM
I just dumped the game. After going to my map and looking for any thing left undone, and finding none--I still went back to every scene and went over it throughly,then went back to the 'rock' and enter the sequence 749185263 twice--still no hole. It's none a waste of my time.
DeGill<><

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator