Posts created by sadji

posted in Dreampath: Guardian of the Forest Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 17 10:57 AM
All three games in the Dreampath Series didn't work for me. Not on Win 7 and not on Win 10. They didn't maximized AND skip the sound.

posted in Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret on Oct 9, 14 5:48 AM
maizijane wrote:Problems here, too. I get Fatal Error: KernelBase.dll. Code 0xeo6d7363; address 7729c42D in thread CFC. I have no idea what all that means,but it frustrates me.

Unknown exception: (code 0xe06d7363) at address 76FAC42D in thread 216C
Module: KERNELBASE.dll
Logical Address: 0001:0000B42D

76FAC42D 0018C400 0001:0000B42D KERNELBASE.dll
009172D3 0018C438 0001:005162D3 MysteryCastleTheMirrorsSecret.exe
008B524D 0018D490 0001:004B424D MysteryCastleTheMirrorsSecret.exe
008B54AB 0018D4AC 0001:004B44AB

The same

posted in Whispered Secrets: Into the Wind Collector's Edition on Oct 4, 14 12:26 PM
No mix. Use yellow.

Poof11 wrote:Well, I had placed the inlay to reach the dining hall/kitchen area and once the scene opened you can see a fork but that is it. The fork doesn't go into your inventory but it is needed as an inlay to open a drawer in the kitchen area. Without this you cannot progress any further in the game.

Same here

posted in The Far Kingdoms on Nov 21, 13 12:07 PM
Silverfox531089 wrote:I would LOVE to play the game if only it would OPEN!

I come up with ERROR - Can't find bass.dll

I am on a PC Windows 7 and all my games play fine until now

I am lucky that I did not buy without trying . By the actual reviews it sounds like a great game.
Please fix. I have downloaded, uninstalled and downloaded 3 times now and still the same problem And today is a 1/2price day to boot One sad fishy

I have the same problem. And i bought it . The Fix will not help.

posted in Dark Cases: The Blood Ruby Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 13 1:18 PM
The Game starts and i see the icon in the taskbar, hear the intro and that's all. No game window, nothing. Reinstall dont help. System is Win 7, Geforce GTX 660 Ti with the newest drivers.

posted in Between the Worlds III on Jan 16, 13 1:36 PM
silver64 wrote:
I really wish I had read this thread before I bought this game as only had 20 mins of game play left. Most disappointed......seriously.

Silver

Also. Bought it after 25 min. Demo time and finished it 10 min. after them. Bigfish, this is really the game of the year .

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 13, 11 9:24 AM
Access violation all the time and nothing helps. I reinstall/install it 10 and more times. But i see this fix is for XP, not for Win7. So the only thing i can do is: throw it in the trashcan.

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 13, 11 12:15 AM
Lab_Lover wrote:Up date. I contacted live support as per bfgHondo. I deleted the game (again) and deleted the saved files for the game. I then reinstalled with high hopes for being able to play this game. I got the same access violation I got 3 times before. I'll try 1 more time, but not expecting miracles. I've downloaded about 180 games and never had this much trouble. What a shame, as it does look like a good game.

Where did you find the save folder?

posted in Mountain Crime: Requital on Dec 12, 11 1:53 PM
Lady_Cav wrote:Just adding my name here to the list of those who can't play because of access violation. ........

Same here

posted in Art of Murder: Secret Files on Apr 13, 11 2:11 AM
katbear50 wrote:Purchased/downloaded what I expected to be a Full Version of this game.
States it's a Trial Version and the Full Version is available for purchase at Big Fish Games.
Also, the Create A Profile Page won't function properly.

Same here.

posted in The Mystery of the Dragon Prince on Nov 29, 10 1:00 AM
I agree too.

posted in Columbus: Ghost of the Mystery Stone on Sep 28, 10 12:29 PM
ghostguide2002 wrote:I'm glad to see BF is going to resolve this ...

However, I resolved the issue myself ... to some degree ... I believe it is in the Game Manager, as to where the problem lies.

If I click on the game from my "desk top," it works fine, it doesn't say "another game is running." Now .... if I click it from the game manager ... it doesn't work, I get the message.

So ... BF if you're reading .. .maybe you need to look it to the game manager? I'm having no problems opening the game from my desk top icon. (The shortcut)

Judy

I resolved it too without the gamemanager, start it from his folder. This is not the first game (for me and all BS) who have trouble with this gamemanager.
Loading the games from other gamesides without gamemanagers and all works fine.

posted in Columbus: Ghost of the Mystery Stone on Sep 28, 10 1:45 AM
The Game didn't start on my Win 7/ 64 bit system

Great Game, yes. But the SG is missing a lot of Story and Puzzle Solutions. Not worth this money. Glad they, who not payed this version. Wait for the normal version.

posted in Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny on Jul 26, 10 5:05 AM
Same Problem here. My PC: WIN 7 64 bit. Nividia 470 GTX, DirectX 9c, latest Version.
I start the Game with Driver Version 168. ... . Then i try the 187. ... .Now i have 258.96.
Nothing helps, nothing works. Reinstal older Versions not, install newer not. The Game is for DirectX 9.0, so i not upgraded the DirectX 9 to an DirectX 11.
Paying Games that not works is very frustrating.

posted in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Jul 18, 10 2:07 PM
Read all the comments here und forget this game. Not worth the time to download.

posted in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Jul 18, 10 12:46 AM
The only way to find objects in this game is to hit the hint button every 30 sek. in easy mode. No buy for me.

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 5, 10 12:58 AM
Do not see any text in this game. My PC works with Win7 64 bit.

posted in Journey of Hope on Jun 28, 10 1:18 AM
Finished in 45 min without skipping a puzzle. No need to buy it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator