Posts created by Pastaqueen

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 26, 15 3:31 PM
WOW!!!! I have only just looked on the forum to find out why no upgrades - had no idea this was happening - what are you thinking!!! have you so many customers that you can afford to piss them off like this!!!
Very disappointed and angry that you are letting people start this game with no ending.
I have no words.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 30, 14 3:27 PM
Hi guys, first off - LOVE the game!! and have had not technical issues up until now - and it was my fault!! I logged on this morning and hit play, then noticed the update. So I hit that as well (sorry). When the game was loading it told me that there was an update and I could go back and do it. I went back to the game manager and it had gone. I think I was too keen to install. Is there anyway you can get the update back - I am on version 1.78 at the moment. If not, I'll just have to miss out, as it was a stupid thing for me to do. I am on a PC with windows.
Thanks

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 23, 14 3:02 PM
What a great idea!
My code is 1593 7337 Mandy53
Please feel free to add me

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 11, 14 11:13 PM
Thanks so much - I thought I was losing it!!!!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 11, 14 5:36 AM
I think I'm being a bit dumb here - I got a message after doing a quest that I can visit the treasure vault anytime - but I can't find it. can anyone help?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 11, 14 5:19 AM
I'm from Cairns, Australia

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Mar 25, 14 11:49 PM
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who puts their solutions up on here - really appreciate it - I would never have finished this game without you!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator