Posts created by mollyharry

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on May 15, 11 6:06 AM
I am trying to turn off ceiling fans. The box is open and I know the code, but none of the buttons move or work. I have pressed all over that box. Help!!

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 10, 10 3:40 PM
I think I messed up. I used the axe on the wire on the stasis machine, but I didn't input the code 216 yet. Do I have to start over

posted in The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft on Feb 12, 10 1:33 PM
Have you gotten the shredded paper out of shredder? I am not sure the order, but you may need to speak to the cop more and the old man that was burglarized? The blank piece of paper gets put on the desk in the room where the safe is. When the front door opens it will blow it outside. Have you been to the high school? You will get a container to put the anti freeze in to fix the ac. Hope this helps

posted in The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft on Feb 9, 10 7:07 AM
I finally got it to work. You have to do the same thing several times before it says you did it correct. You do make them face you.

posted in The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft on Feb 8, 10 7:15 PM
Which way to turn the gondolas. I cheated and looked at several walkthroughs. One says I have to face each one towards the camera. Where is that? I have been trying to get them to face toward me face on and it isn't working. Help!! Thanks.....

posted in The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft on Feb 5, 10 3:40 PM
I have done everything I think I need to do. I have solved the aspirin thing, got all my screw drivers, wrench, fixed the a/c.

The only thing is the nexus computer. I don't know what to search. The game won't let me go back to the mansion and talk to riley or go to the nurses area. I went to a walkthrough and I don't see what I missed.

It keeps saying there isn't anything the 2 of us can't do???

posted in The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft on Feb 5, 10 12:02 PM
I agree it is pretty bad. I have to continue to cheat from a walkthrough to do anything. I am still plunking along trying to play it. It isn't user friendly. The game definitely needs a tutorial in the beginning. The first chapter is awful, the second one is a little better. I am stuck again and heading to look at the walkthrough to figure out what do do. This one had a file too big, so you couldn't even try it out first. I wasted one of my game credits.

posted in Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy on Jan 15, 10 11:35 AM
I have the same problem everytime I start the game. Click the gear button on the bottom and click one of the middle right buttons.

Hope that helps.

posted in Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy on Jan 14, 10 4:15 PM
Just downloaded game it runs ok, but I can't read the text (when people speak) or in different boxes when I have a choice?? Help??

Molly

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Sep 4, 09 3:25 PM
Thanks dixielady. I just found that place on the cliff for jeb to jump to and now I have my plant planted.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Sep 4, 09 2:44 PM
I left the female monkey and she wasn't in the green. Now I can't find her. Important??

Thx

Molly

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Sep 4, 09 2:42 PM
I can't plant the peas. Is there something I need to do first? Thx

Molly

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of the Scarlet Hand on Jul 10, 09 3:58 PM
I had trouble with that too. I think I went back and the top left number needed to be changed.

Hope it helps.

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Jun 16, 09 8:48 AM
I just figured out the people can fish too. Duh on me. I gave up catching the birds, it's too frustrating. I need one more skull and I hope I can go to the other part of the island. I am so bored, tribe is bored too.

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Jun 16, 09 7:34 AM
I earned the scuba gear a while back and now it's gone. Do we use this to fish in addition to the fishing pole? Also I have having to fish or catch birds with the stupid monkey. My birds seldom land on the ground. I have 2 birds and 3 fish. Is there a secret technique? I looked at the bf walkthrough. Thanks...

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 7, 09 11:51 AM
Thank you, thank you Momhart. I hate when I get stuck like that. Have a good day.

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 7, 09 11:25 AM
Several of us have posted that the witches pot was empty, we did not see any lights. Could one of you tell me the pattern you saw? Thank you in advance.

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 7, 09 11:03 AM
The witches pot is empty too. I went to the walkthrough and it doesn't specifically show the pattern. Does anyone remember the pattern? I am going to go back and just keep guessing.

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Apr 2, 09 3:57 PM
I can't finish my pallette. I have black, red, yellow,brush, skin & blowgun.

Please help!

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Mar 31, 09 9:36 AM
Thank you, thank you bfg celebes. I never thought of lighting the other torches with the one in your hand. The walkthrough didn't mention that. I kept thinking I had to go back to the fire. Cross your fingers I am going back in to try.

Thanks........

Mollyharry

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator