Posts created by rangiorabelle

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Feb 21, 12 12:13 AM
I hated this game!!! Furious that i bought it!! I have not had a decent game for ages. I am considering unsubscribing. May be I am getting too old. Fed Up.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Forbidden City on Sep 18, 11 2:43 AM
i thought i was hard to please as i am not keen on hog but this game I enjoyed. It was not taxing but at times one did have to think outside the square. It was a pleasant change not to constantly have to have a hog. I thought the graphics were lovely very clear and appealing. Having read the reviews I had to laugh as I enjoyed the game. The music I cant comment on as I invariably turn the sound off as i hate repetative music.I was beginning to despair as i couldnt find a game I fancied , but this one hit the spot Welldone BF

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Water on Jul 14, 11 9:00 PM
This game is ridiculas,Just a waste of money. I was attracted to it as I am sick of hidden object games and I THOUGHT THIS ONE WOULD BE DIFFERENT I was right about that I can not finish it as i am stuck trying to get the gramophone pieces. I give up. life is too short to get stressed out by a stupid game. BFG should have a customer satisfaction in their contract. They obviously dont care as long as they have got your money seriously considering ulling out all together Blah!

posted in Dream Day Wedding: Married in Manhattan on Mar 28, 11 1:58 AM
YES i AGREE . ALSO SOME OF THE SIGHTS HAVE NONE AT ALL. i AM FINDING THIS GAME MOST FRUSTRATING AS i KEEP RUNNING OUT OF TIME AND THE HINTS ARE SO LOUSEY. mAYBE i AM GETTING TOO OLD AND SHOULD PUT THE COMPUTOR AWAY

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ on Mar 4, 11 10:49 AM
I am finding this game very boring. The graphics are beautiful but far too many hogs and not enough challenges. I dont think I shall even finish it unless I have absolutely nothing else to do. I regret buying it.

hi I too am locked in cells and cant getout. I have already reinstalld this game because of problems and i am sick of useing my broadband ,down loading games that should work correctly the first time. can anyone help me to get out of the cells

margied249 wrote:help i am stuck in the jailers offic3e and the jail cells - i am all the items in the areas but cannot get out ?

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Jan 16, 11 11:00 PM
hi
the nails come out of the front door of the mansion close to the beginning of the game Sorry I am no further ahead han that

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Oct 30, 10 1:05 AM
what a stupid game.! I dont know why I bought it. Maybe I am just very thick.I can not make head or tail of it. I am so wild that I wasted a credit on this rubbish There seems no reason to it so I shall watch the rugby instead. Go the Kiwis!!! Rangiorabelle

Thanks bookworm for answering, but I am afraid that just did not help. I can not progress so I dont know what to do. It is a waste of money and I am really really fed up.!!!

rangiorabelle
I also can not attach the hooks and i am stuck Pleeeeease can some one help. I am getting really fed up with this game

posted in Journalistic Investigations: Stolen Inheritance on Aug 7, 10 11:51 PM
When you -cut the wire with the pliers I found I had to cut it in the middle & it worked Ihope this helps . Rangiorabelle

posted in Journalistic Investigations: Stolen Inheritance on Aug 7, 10 11:47 PM
I found I had to make sure all the rust was off before it would work. I guess I cleaned it about 5 times, But now icanrt get the coin to go in the slot . I hope someone comes up with a solution as I am also stuck. Rangiorabelle

Is there not a walkthrough for this game . I really need some help. Rangiorabelle

posted in Dream Day Wedding Bella Italia on May 29, 10 3:57 AM
This would be the most frustrating game I have played!! The graphics are delightful but some of the objects are so obscure I just cant beleive it. So many times I have run out of time with just one object to find and i am back at square one , which gets a bit boring after a while. The story line is good and I certainly think it is value for money but oh so frustrating, I feel like throwing my laptop across the room when I have to start back again. .I still havent got to the wedding yet, My little puppy starts wiggling her ears ,when the air gets a bit blue. And my partner thinks I am quite mad when i start talking to myself. So I am going to bed in disgust. Rangiora belle.

posted in Dream Day Wedding Bella Italia on May 9, 10 12:06 AM
Thank you so much for your help I shall now go & see if it works cheers Rangiorabelle

posted in Dream Day Wedding Bella Italia on May 7, 10 1:52 AM
I just cannot find the butterfly in family restaurant scene. I am stuck there as I have no hints. Pleeeze can some one help me. Rangiora belle

posted in Nick Chase and the Deadly Diamond on Feb 16, 10 4:30 AM
I enjoyed some of this game but felt the storyline went nowhere.At times there was a big lack of instructions. Some of the mini games were quite tricky and I had to skip them . Maybe I am getting too old and cranky but I found myself getting annoyed too often. I wouldnt really recommend this game

posted in Veronica Rivers: The Order Of Conspiracy on Feb 7, 10 11:03 PM
I agree it was boring with very poor graphics. The lighting was very poor,I was not able to actually see some of the items. I have got stuck in the engine room , I I dont think I shall bother to persevere. I think this game is a complete waste of money

I have now finished this game. It was .not too bad. I agree that it was very dark in places.Some of the puzzles were just too much for my poor little brain. There were times when some H.O would not pick up and the puzzle in investigation 9 froze up and I could not do it. It entertained me for quite some time, so I guess that was not a bad thing. A little boring in parts I would give it a 6 . Cheers Rangiorabelle

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator