Posts created by kbadam

posted in Laura Jones and the Gates of Good and Evil on Dec 31, 10 7:31 PM
HI,
Check out the walkthrough on Gamezebo,,shows exactly how it;s done.
Good Luck.

posted in Cooking Dash: DinerTown Studios on Oct 9, 10 7:56 PM
I've played 39 over and over again....cannot make goal eventhough no customers leave..tried matching all seats to increase score, BUT, they all get mad and then that affects the score...best advice from above, keep at it until it works...

posted in Dream Chronicles on May 28, 10 7:50 AM
Hi, You'll find a crowbar at the right side of the front door to lift the floor board, find the key there, and unlock the piano...be sure to have the crank in place on the front of the piano. Click on paintings you have placed on the wall, and a tune will play. You must play that tune for each picture, when done, the front door will open.

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 1, 10 8:22 PM
Hi, I can't even find the first ghost, help! Got paint brush, but now I'm stuck. Thanks in advance for your help.

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 16, 09 8:15 PM
I cannot get this plunger together. The stick won't stay on the plunger and what is the third piece....the plunger, the handle, the base? I tried putting the cursor at the bottom of the handle but it still won't connect to take it to the plunger..Help!

posted in I SPY™ Fun House on Sep 23, 09 9:56 PM
Help! I need to find the 4th number 4 for my final ticket to the funhouse. Thanks!

posted in I SPY™ Fun House on Sep 23, 09 9:36 PM
I found a tiny pop on the monkeys arm and the tail of the dolphin balloon. So far I've completed everything I can find to do, but still don't have the eleventh ticket. What did I miss?

posted in I SPY™ Fun House on Sep 23, 09 9:33 PM
mysteryne1 wrote:II think I would enjoy this game a lot if there were hints, I'm stuck finding a bowtie and a 4th POP so I can't progress any further. Are hints available?????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator