Posts created by docsouthernangel

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 18 5:11 PM
I just added the items to my tray like normal and then clicked the customer twice to deliver the items. I lost the full order bonus, but was able to make it up with combos.

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 18 3:36 PM
julesyhedgehog wrote:At one of the levels at the police station (i.e., level 20), click on the picture of the gun hanging on the bulletin board. Then go back to the main screen and there is an icon where you can play at the shooting range. It's pretty lame, though.

julesy

You were right on both counts. But I got three stars. Thanks

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 18 12:13 PM
One of the trophies says Easter Egg? Any ideas I looked back through some of the scenes but didn't see anything.

posted in Great Chocolate Chase on Dec 21, 17 11:25 AM
I love this series and go back and play them from time to time. I've played this one through a few times. But now I get glitches and have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times I get video glitches and them the system locks and shuts down. why are all the boards for this game locked.

I played the Demo just fine then bought the full version and now it won't start at all. When I start the game. it flashes the screen goes black and then goes off. and says thanks for playing. Uninstalled and reinstalled no good. Also changed the display settings and tried again. Now what? Any ideas?

posted in Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals on May 10, 10 1:03 PM
Your not in the right house. Your in the house were you will sell keychains later in the game. Look for a house a little south of that one. you'll find it. the map is a big help too.

Good luck

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Mar 11, 10 2:18 PM
angefee wrote:you must go through the book on the kitchen table once you solve the words make sure you read it through, once I completed those tasks I was able to make my potions
Hey I have just started the game, and I am unable to find the last step for the tree house, so that i can go back and repair the dress for the scarecrow...Please help me

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator