Posts created by abbyB

posted in Shutter Island on Mar 28, 10 2:43 PM
The book Shutter Island was great ,, this puzzle sooooo dissappointing ,, the graphics weren't too sharp ,, and it just seemed endless going nowhere ,, When it did end so abruptly I was surprised to say the least ,, I've had so few disappointments with BIG FISH ,, I've enjoyed so many great puzzles and mysteries ,,, this is one I wouldn't reccomend ,, on to the next one ,,
Happy Adventures everyone ,,

posted in Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse on Mar 23, 10 8:45 PM
Great game everyone ,, got ya thinking ,, do you know when the next one will be coming out ???

posted in Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse on Mar 22, 10 9:42 PM
Hi ,, I've got the two passcodes for the super computer but you can't input both of them ,, I've tried repeatedly but no luck ,, any help for me?
Thanks

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Mar 14, 10 3:38 PM
I"m happy to say I FINALLY got through the maze with the little ball ,, thanks to all who gave me some incite to doing it ,, it was mostly a question of patience ,, of which I'm short of ,,
I'm on the last book ,, I can't get through either of the two things ,, one being yet another maze and the other fixing the freezer with the boxes to connect ,, any hints from anyone ? I would love to get this book over with ,, I've had enough of it ,, not to say I've not enjoyed it cuz I have ,, just frustrating alot of times ,,
Thanks to anyone who can help ,,

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Mar 12, 10 7:59 PM
I"m ready to shoot this invisible man ,, I can't do the maze ,, the ball just won't do anything ,, I have tried and tried all different ways to get it in the first opening ,,its futile ,, is there a way to get an orb ? I need one badly ,, this is driving me to drink? lol NOT ,,
THanks

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Mar 11, 10 5:04 PM
Cesse47 ,,I tried your idea of the saran wrap ,, no soap ,, its so frustrating ,, I had to put it away last nite ,,I've tried again today and tonight ,, how do we know if we have anymore orbs ? I know sometimes one lights up ,, but I have none lit up now ,, is there a way to get them ? I'm over the invisible man
Thanks
Abbyb

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Mar 9, 10 11:27 PM
Yikes I found it ,, right after I sent you this message ,, I feel better n ow ,, its 2:30 am ,,Now I can sleep ;o))

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Mar 9, 10 10:23 PM
Sorry to have to ask for help again ,, I can't get the tinman in the maze to get the slippers , I got the card ok ,, I've used the magnet to try and get him inside but its futile ,, am I missing something ? Would someone please help me? I guess I'm ready to quit ,, its just frustrating ,,
Thanks in advance ,,

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Mar 8, 10 1:42 PM
If you would I sure need some help ,, I have gotten the tinman to get the card but I have tried repeatedly to get him to get to the slippers ,, what am I doing wrong? That poor tinman has gone back and forth so much he is dizzy ,, ( as I am )
Could anyone help me out?Please
Thanks
Abbyb

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Mar 7, 10 9:47 PM
I'm in the goldrush book ,.and I can't find any clues better yet any keys ,, can anyone help please ,, so frustrating
thanks

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Mar 7, 10 9:13 PM
If you get the numbers to equal the number at the end of the row ,, you will get the sequence ,,its the horizontal numbers ,, get the cubes to equal that number ,, wish I could explain it better ,,
I'm stuck on the cube ,, going to re-read what you said ,, thanks for the info

posted in Azada ™ on Mar 7, 10 9:08 PM
I'm in the fairytale book in Azada ,, and I'm stumped on the cube with the colors ,, I can't for the life of me get the right sequence ,, could you help please? I didn't see a walk through
Thanks

RTR
 posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 22, 10 10:52 AM
I've tried looking for the walkthrough and can't find it ,, Can a link be sent to me?
Or direction how to find it? I think I should give up computer playing ,, ,,sometimes I feel not so good at it !

RTR
 posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 22, 10 10:16 AM
I bought the original Ravenshurest , and loved it ,, I just purchased the RTR and I'm stuck at the very beginning ,, I can't believe it truthfully ,, seems it would be the same ,, or abit easier ,, beings I finished the first one ,, Not sure what I'm doing wrong ,, Can anyone help me Please ???

posted in Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla on Feb 14, 10 1:55 PM
I'm in the same spot you are ,, I got the key once ,, quit for a few hours came back and had to start that level all over again ,, I got the moons in the right position ,, the ball on the wheel went away but I can't seem to get the key ,, HELP please !!!! ...I am like you also, I get so frustrated I quit the game and rarely come back to it ,,
Any help would be sooooooooooooooo greatly appreciated

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Dec 6, 09 9:24 AM
I'm having a terrible time ,, The screen where the steps are leading to the tower,, You have to click on a screen and it takes you the WEIGHTS ,, I can't figure the sequence ,, Can anyone help?
Abbyb

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Oct 16, 09 4:22 PM
I am having the same problem with the chest in the cabin and also the rope around the rock under water ,, any help out there???
Abby

posted in Enlightenus on Oct 10, 09 9:37 PM
I've gotten stuck on games but with perserverance I got through them all , EXCEPT for enlightenous...I am truly stumped and can't get out of a few screens I've been on forever.
Its at the very beginning ,, I can't find where the E is for the circle ,, or where the gear goes ,, it shows you but it doesn't work ...or the elevator to work ,, its been so frustrating ,, i tried again this morning ( its 12:30 am ) and I'm about to give up on this puzzle all together ...I've clicked on everything about a bazillion times,,,
In the apothagery store that panel is movable ,, I can't move it or figure out how to ,, I can' t find the other red eye for the owl ,, If anyone can help I'd sure appreciate it ,, I'm over this one !!
Twoe1127@aol.com
Abby

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator