Posts created by FloNS

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on Mar 6, 16 9:21 PM
What I have found is that the number of moves and placement of rooms per the lantern are not always as set as we may think. I have gotten 3 gears with misplacement of rooms and also with less moves. So, don't be afraid to go your own way.

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on Mar 6, 16 9:00 PM
thank you so much, have been struggling trying to get 3 gears for a long time. What would we do without you.

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on Mar 6, 16 12:33 PM
Actually there are a few rooms where you don't need to use all the moves to get 3 gears. I did a room on mansion four where I still had five moves left.

posted in Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville on Sep 18, 15 7:56 PM
Worked for me also, thanks a lot for finding this.

posted in Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising on Jan 12, 15 5:55 AM
nelly153 wrote:Is there anyway to get more gems rather than just the 3 (if you get 3 stars) at the end of each level - I seem to remember in the last incarnation of monument builders you could "buy" gems - although they gave them to you for free

In the last one you couldn't buy gems, but you could save them, so they added up to use on the harder levels. For most of the last game, I would only use for automatic deliveries.

posted in Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour on Oct 17, 14 9:50 PM
After quite a few hours of flawless gameplay, the mm.exe error came back.

posted in Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour on Oct 17, 14 12:50 PM
Sorry to hear that because I haven't had anything happen. I've been playing alot. I can only say the update worked for me.

Did you get in touch with support and send in a DR. Felix report? They may be able to help or give you a credit if you already purchased.

posted in Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour on Oct 17, 14 9:05 AM
I hadn't bought the game yet, but I decided to get it after the update. What I did different was to not add a new profile. I selected the one already there "me" and the game has worked flawlessly so far. Have been playing for an hour and it is still working fine. Fingers crossed.

posted in Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour on Oct 14, 14 2:23 PM
If you have the game loaded you will find the mm.exe file in the task manager list under processes. It is marked as mm.exe 32. I'm wondering if one has a 64 bit computer as I have, Windows 7 64 bit, that it is what is causing the crashing. It is not made to work on a 64 bit.

I notice a lot of the people having problems have either W7 or W8, are there any problems with the "32 bit"

Anyone know if this may be the case?

posted in Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour on Oct 14, 14 8:44 AM
It's interesting you should mention "Maestro: Music of Death" because a very strange thing just happened.

I clicked on my desktop start, and there was the "C" for the clutter game, I put my cursor on it without clicking and it came up that it was "Maestro: Music of Death", I do not have that game installed at all. The I clicked on it and it took me to Clutter right where is crashed at the jigsaw puzzle and then it crashed again.

Another weird thing, it also took me to the game without going through the BF download AP, because I haven't purchased the game yet, still on trial. Never had that happen before.

posted in Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour on Oct 14, 14 7:42 AM
I have the same problem as above. mm.exe stopped working. It stopped working in 2 different places. This has something to do with the game not the computer. Maybe if enough people express the same problem they will get a fix. I really want this game to work.

posted in 9 Elefants on Sep 16, 14 7:40 AM
I'm not sure why everyone had such a hard time exiting. On the upper left corner there is a back arrow, just click on it to back out of screen and keep backing out until you get to the exit page.

posted in Undiscovered on Jan 28, 14 11:33 AM
Actually, I managed to get through that level, it is the only time the vines show up. I replayed the level about 3 times, trying to get the bottom blue boxes done. I finally managed to get through the level and I am now on level 43 and the vines have not reappeared.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Dec 23, 13 7:43 AM
Sipason, I applaud you and your expertise in these games. Your videos have helped me make it through some of the toughest levels of the TM games. I am now going through the Northern Tale 2 timed levels and your instructions and videos are most helpful.

I am sure I will be visiting your video walkthrough for this game also. I usually go through the game once myself, then use your videos for those I cannot reach gold on.

Thank you again and keep up the great work and service you do for us.

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Dec 10, 13 10:06 AM
Thanks for the great tips. I actually only needed 2 kelp, left with 11. By fully upgrading lumber and the other 2, it went pretty smoothly.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 16, 13 11:47 AM
You need to open an area on the left by giving to the alter. It has the last blue flower.

posted in All My Gods on Mar 13, 13 4:35 PM
Now that you have the fire extinguisher, use the Hand to put out fires.

posted in Northern Tale on Nov 11, 12 8:09 PM
Whats the very last Secret Achievement, or do they list as you get them. I have 57/58 and the very last one is Secret Achievement.

The only one I don't think I have is Click on Pop up after Achievement. Is this one?

It's the only thing I'm sure I didn't do.

P.S. I just started to play again in multi click mode, and sure enough, the one Achievement I did not get in the Normal mode was Cliking on an Achievement.

So when you do get an achievement, click on it before it goes away because it is one of the achievements. They also list as you get them so you won't really know what you didn't get until you get it.

posted in Northern Tale on Nov 11, 12 6:40 PM
Do you only get to play one bonus level? The one I played was the 3rd one on the list of YouTube play by play. I didn't see the other 2 at all.

Never mind, I now see there is a bonus level for each section, I just started at the end.

posted in Northern Tale on Nov 11, 12 6:33 PM
I wondering how I could thank you, your videos helped me get through all the levels I couldn't on my own.

But I'm not sure about the bonus levels, are there 3 levels? The bonus level for me was the 3rd level you have posted on YouTube. I got through it, went back to see if there was another, but it was the same one.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator