Posts created by kimsoo

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 15 1:47 PM
Same thing happened to me. I even removed and reinstalled the game but no go.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 12 12:54 PM
I just hit the same brick wall. I looked at the lab door first, didn't have the code for the lock, but did have the screwdriver for the box. So I opened the box. And now I'm stuck with the box open and the lock covered by the box.

Has anyone heard anything about a resolution other than starting over?

When I try to start the game, it tells me that the game does not support the current desktop resolution.

My resolution is set on 1920X1080, the same resolution that I played last Thursday's CE with.

I went ahead and updated my drivers, uninstalled the game/reinstalled the game and restarted my computer several times. No luck.

I submitted a report (with a Dr Felix) to Customer Service.

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 12 11:36 AM
I am also having the same problem with the strategy guide. I did not download the demo at all.

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 5, 10 12:57 PM
I accepted the download, but the game still won't play. It is strobing like crazy and none of the text is readable.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator