Posts created by OZBUTCH

posted in Dreamscape on Aug 6, 13 3:05 PM
I've looked at all the posts and are totally confused. I'm in the cheese caves. When I jump over the gap where I thought the seal was there is only another gate. Is the jail the other gate close by but NE? I've been wandering around the cheese caves for 2 hours now. It's driving me crazy? Even looked on the developers site but it didn't help. Where is the cheese key and or the seal?????

posted in Dreamscape on Jul 31, 13 2:10 PM
thanks as well!!!

posted in Dreamscape on Jul 30, 13 4:20 AM
Following advice in this forum I stood at the gates of cairo and only got some power ups. No answer to the puzzle. I'm stuck at dracula's pillars and presume the parchment helps me with the colors. The fountain still doesn't work when I throw in the sling Help please!!

posted in Dreamscape on Jul 30, 13 4:17 AM
I am Stumped. I stood facing right and only got some 'boosts' I went to the fountain to see if anything had changed but still the same. Help!!!

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Jul 30, 12 5:40 AM
I think it's amazing how many poor people there are in the western world who say thye 'wasted' their $7!! Any game 2 hours or more is good value. I have to say though I am SICK of HOGs. They are boring repititious and I get no fun out of them at all. it seems like 90% of the adventure games are these. BOOORRRING!

posted in Alpha Kimori ™ on Jan 31, 12 11:06 AM
mind numbingly boring. Too much dialogue, walking back to the same areas and no challenge at all Horrible

posted in Lost Fortunes on Dec 28, 11 10:31 AM
Silvana85 wrote:Please help me with the clown-level ..

I need an adjective for a unclear picture.
My english is not so well, I can;t come up wih that word.
So I can;t get the level complete

Please help.
Thanx

posted in Fatal Hearts on Jun 29, 11 6:17 PM
what a drivel filled game for (removed by moderator).... terrible

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Oct 9, 09 1:34 PM
I need to make glass at the end of the game. Where do I get charcoal?

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Oct 7, 09 4:34 PM
where do I get the charcoal to make the glass at the end?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator