Posts created by fattyfoxy

posted in Haunted Legends: The Undertaker Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 12 5:35 AM
I to have played the game then clicked on the extras and played that then when i click play to get the bonus it says i have to play all extras before i can access bonus

i went to the shop but unfortunatly i bought the jack instead if the wrench and bucket how can i get my coins back

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 11 5:42 AM
I think a walkthrough would be very helpful

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 9, 11 3:20 AM
i think a walkthrough would be of great help

ialso finished the game went to extras but the play button did not light to red if this continuse i will not be able to do it and this is wrong as i have paid for the full versions

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Aug 24, 10 6:16 AM
serenawsu wrote:Met the princess upstairs in the castle, pulled on level and the door opened. I saved the game and when I loaded the game the door was closed and I could not not activate the lever again. Looked at walkthrough and there is nothing else I can do but go through the gate. Is this a glitch in the game? Do I have to start the game all over?
Has any 1 figured out what we need to do with the lever cause i carnt carry on to the tower the gate is still shut

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 26, 09 1:05 PM
i cannot get through the hall of giants i have 2 symbols but cannot get behind the rabbit i also have 3 of the colours in the pallette but now im stuck

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator