Posts created by mahb

posted in 7 Wonders II on Feb 18, 13 4:00 AM
is this game getting fixed or what? i too am having the same error, bug report. i use to play this game on vista with no problems but for some reason it wont play on windows 7. all my other games play just fine. is there a patch to fix? i really liked this game. the other 7 wonders i have downloaded (i have 3 others) are ok. thanks for any help.

posted in 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover on Dec 1, 12 1:59 AM
i have a problem with the cornerstone not appearing when i have all the achievements. no matter what i do it does not appear. i like only playing in zen mode. the timer makes me too tense and i play games for relaxation. i there any way to fix this problem without going into the timer mode? i really like this game a lot and want to continue playing without having to start over. i have started over 3 times so far. this problem has happened on several different levels.
thanks you.
i play on window 7

posted in Syberia - Part 3 on Sep 4, 12 12:53 AM
there is a spot in the very first part of the train where i can not get kate to climb down the ladder all the way. she can go up, do all she has to do, then climb part way down and stop. she can climb back up but again going down she will only go part way. the down arrow is visible but will not let her down.

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Feb 25, 12 5:40 PM
please, please fix this game. i have played the demo and loved the game so i bought it. got about 3/4 the way through and the game crashed. went to the game again and i was back at the beginning. i played it again and it did the same thing again. please dont make me have to play the game again and have it crash just when i get near the end and have to start over. its a good game otherwise but very VERY frustrating. i would like to finish the game at least once and if i chose to stop and rest for a while i would like to not have to start over from the beginning again.
thank you big fish. fix the game.

posted in Pickers on Feb 7, 12 1:48 PM
i found this game about a month ago, demoed it and in 20 minutes i purchased it. now i have played it almost everyday since. each time i play it, it is just a little bit different than before. there are 4 different levels to choose from and different items each time. it can be as easy or as differcult as you want. they have hogs that you can choose not to do or wait for certain items to pick from. there is no penalty in stopping the hog and just moving on. i just cant seem to stop playing and all my other games are just sitting there. i just hope they come out with a pickers 2 very soon. the only down side of the game is there is very little instructions on how to play or acheive certain jackpots. other than that its a great game.

posted in Pickers on Jan 28, 12 11:38 AM
does anyone know where all 60 keys are i have 58 and cant seem to find the last 2.
thanks

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Jan 9, 12 4:02 PM
i have played through the mini game correctly, let the two guys talk, watch the tree grow and have 3 stars left. when the game levels up i only have 2 stars. i have played the level 5 times with the same results. am i doing anything wrong??????

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 12 4:10 PM
does anyone know what the ? is for in this level. i have searched in the direction of the arrow and cant seem to find the hidden secret.
thanks

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Jan 1, 11 5:41 AM
FIX THE VOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Dec 30, 10 4:14 PM
i have now even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it brought me right back to the same stuck figurines.

HELP PLEASE'

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Dec 30, 10 3:25 PM
hi put figurine on dash board switch tursos and heads but they are still wrong and now the game wont let me switch them anymore. i can still move throuh the game but i think this puzzle is inportant. magician and writer have the wrong tursos and i need to swith them. how do i fix this without using the skip. i have not used it yet.
thanks

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Dec 12, 10 7:29 AM
can anyone tell me where the fishing line is in hidden mysterys salem secrets

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Dec 12, 10 7:18 AM
i find this game a complete challenge. i concider myself an intermediate h/o player and enjoy long games. it took me close to half hour to find the first object in this puzzle. . i almost gave up and decided that the demo was not worth it. but them the game started rolling. decided it was worth the price. i am now on my second day trying to finish this game and i must admit, its interesting although I CANT FIND THE FISHING LINE AND ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY. i needed a rest from this one for lunch, oh well back to game.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Dec 12, 10 7:06 AM
can anyone tell me where the fishing line is. i have been back and forth several times now.

posted in Fisher's Family Farm on Dec 11, 10 7:33 AM
havent made it to 16 yet but cant get the birds to give me the coins all of the time. i have clicked on them several times and they still end up in the pond. i also have buildings i cant use and or just not there. i love farm frenzy which i play just for the fun of it. and bought this game straight away which i never do. next time demo first. fix problems and this will be a good game. just enough of a change from the frenzy that it does make it interesting.

look through some of the posts. there are hints and direct clues to where they all are. if you are still stuck. post againl

does anyone know the meaning of "egnulp eth knis!" - rowena spinch
i think it say plunge the skin not sure. does it refer to anything. this is at the end of the credits at the end of the game. it also has a card with 3 notes.???? any clues.
thanks

I FINALLY GOT IT. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for all your help

i have now tried several times to get the sts with and without the custom cursor. it stil doesnt work. i can get six things in under 2 seconds. is there some other special trick that i am not using. do i have to finish the game also to see if it works.
i am really going crazy over this one. after each hidden object game i do i check the achievements and it still is blank. PLEASE HELP. thanks

does anyone know how to get the southern two step achievement award. i have tried everything.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator