Posts created by Izziewizz

pennmom36 wrote:Pinocchio is possessed, and we have another stupid mechanical bird. Is this a Spirit of Revenge game or a Puppet Show game?

Spoiler Alert: there's matching symbols, a missing zipper pull and magical instant rust removing oil used just in the demo alone! How creative!

All I need is to see some special magic rune-hunting binoculars and it's a click on the rubbish bin icon for a game.

Cute assistants are just about bearable, but collecting things to buy nice things for their rooms/cages leaves me cold.

I want difficult to find (preferably morphing) collectibles with an indication on screen or on a map that they're there and when you've found them. Bring on the original but not too difficult puzzles, interactive HOPAs and a good story that doesn't insult the intelligence.

I'm not hard to please, honestly!

I've bought the game but the Strategy Guide doesn't seem to have been expanded beyond the trial game.

I'll see if this changes once I get beyond the point of the trial, but if not, I'll report it.

I don't mind Elf.

What I do mind is twee little helpers who can be bought furniture and accessories with collectibles. For some reason, that gets on my nerves!

posted in Chimeras: Mark of Death Collector's Edition on May 4, 17 3:44 AM
I've bought the game, and the download file is only named 1.exe. It opens Game Manager and then nothing else happens.

I have to go out now but I'm hoping this will be addressed by the time I return and try to download the game again.

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 17 1:23 PM
Oh, my heart goes out to the poor little BFG elves who will get no sleep tonight as they code and test their fingers to the bone trying to fix what will be known in history as "The Flippin' Bracelet Glitch".

We should all send them supportive and positive vibes. Or pizza.

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 4, 17 3:24 PM
Me too. Too busy watching MOTD to report it at the moment, I'll do it tomorrow if there isn't a patch up already.

I can't even restart the game to replay that part in a different order. The access violation comes up when I click Play.

Yup, me too. Access violation.

Loving the game, hoping for a swift fix.

posted in Divine Academy on Dec 2, 15 4:22 AM
No, no magic drops falling from the sky. The magic pool records the drops (I am up to a max of 25 now,and am using them to grow trees) but the count on the character quest for "Collect 10 mana drops" stays at zero.

Thanks

Iz

posted in Divine Academy on Dec 2, 15 1:35 AM
I'm at a very early stage of the game. My quest is the oak tree one, I've got the oak, grown the other trees - but I am getting absolutely no mana drops to complete the quest.

Is mana the same as magic? Because I've got an altar that's producing magic drops, but they're not counting for the quest.

Where can I get the mana drops?

Thanks in advance of any help you can give.

Iz x

I played about 40 minutes of the trial.

It just didn't grab me. Perhaps I'm a bit jaded but I felt as if I'd seen it all before, from the graphics style to the gameplay and plot.

Nothing made me think "Oh, that's new/different", so I got bored very quickly.

Others might love it, but it's not for me, CE or SE.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 8, 15 11:11 AM
May we have shards as rewards for collecting flowers? We can get money, gems and tickets, I think shards would be a useful addition.

If you're having cursor problems, try changing your cursor setting in Options.

It worked for me.

Izzie

Aaagh!

Cursor isn't working properly. I've had to end the game through Task Manager twice because I couldn't click on the close item button, and couldn't activate the menu. The first HO scene was agony!

Win7, 64bit.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eternity Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 15 12:15 PM
The screenshots are all very purple. Is the entire game purple? If so, I won't bother. I like a little more colour in my life.

Izz

PS I do love Prince though. I am humming "Purple game, purple game...."

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 15 8:46 AM
janierae wrote:I have exited the game twice this afternoon and when I came back to play, I have lost everything I did in the Quests. It seems I have to keep doing the same quests over and over.

Has this happened to anyone else. I have spent a lot of diamonds on the quests and the game doesn't recognize or save what I've done.

Maybe I should ask for refund of all the money I've spent on diamonds.

Yes, Janierae, it keeps happening to me. I've stopped playing until Support gets back to me with a proper solution to this, and the Game Manager crashes.

Iz

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 5, 14 1:25 AM
Very disappointed - I applied the update, went to see what Rudoguil would have to do, and I've still got the "wait for the next update" message.

I was really looking forward to some new levels (I'm sure the update notice on the GM said that there would be some) and now I'm feeling very flat about it.

Izzie

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 14 1:30 AM
Dear Big Fish Games

If I don't get a content update in the next couple of days (and a good'un, perhaps with new/changed HOG scenes, a new map area opened up, an interesting twist in the storyline, reduction of max HOG wait times to 30 minutes, an exciting little new side-game like the gaming table or the fortune wheel, but not as pressurised as the tournament, stuff like that). I shall come to your office, lie down on the floor and have a full-on, toddler-type screaming abdabs tantrum until you promise to deliver all the above and more by Friday.

You have been warned.

Thank you

Izzie

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 14 4:46 AM
DecipherWarlord wrote:
[Removed by Moderator]

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 2, 14 7:19 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator