Posts created by donna_lee2004

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 17 9:37 AM
unofrio wrote:Rebuilding gold, diamonds and airship items so not playing DQ's for now, probably not until after the WE.

Am I the only one who just plays whatever DQ I get and always packs the airship? I bring it back if there's a wait to unless I have plenty of time to wait the four hours. I have given up on having enough airship even with the exclusive pets so I just collect what I get, put the two I have the least of on my wish list and buy the difference with diamonds.

Thank the devs for the puzzles. Now to unlock the four new ones.

D-NY

No, I usually play whatever comes up and I usually never have a problem needing items. Maybe because I play one full round of HOS a day. Rarely do I spend diamonds to bring a ship back not worth the cost to pack an airship either. There will be more quests coming if you are trying to make the achievements. And I never complete a Trina quest on it's own, I use the DQs to do that, nor do I ever complete a key quest as I have tons of them from just letting them complete themselves.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 17 9:32 AM
First time posting on this thread, so I must be bored LOL
I'm sitting at Level 82

I did my usual HOS round fully
Did 1 DQ fully no matter whether 3, 5 or 10 part
Played Dice
Gifted friends ( only have a manageable number of 35 ) and have tons of Gifts for the Xmas event

I started doing this each day since the last Spring event although been playing for over 3 years.

I have amassed over a million bucks, over 1100 diamonds, over 2000 enchanted amulets and soooo soooo many inventory items I've lost count.

When I get really bored with the game I start crafting items alphabetically.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 17 9:20 AM
gtminer wrote:Add more friends if postcards are an issue.

Add more friends if your friends have things on their list that you cant gift, but you still need to gift.

Politely, happily, merrily accept the gift even though they have nothing on their list or things that you can't gift and then add more friends.

Add more friends. Problem solved.

Excellent solution, easy fix!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 17 9:16 AM
ABinks wrote:I have considered wish lists...my conclusions:

I will put what I want on mine, including nothing if that's what I want at the moment.

I encourage everyone else to put what they want on theirs, including nothing, if they like.

I will gift to whomever I feel like gifting.

I will accept gifts from anyone who cares to send me one.

I will not feel guilty about doing or not doing any of the above.

It is just a game. I am polite and I refuse to keep lists, track gifting or get bent when somebody has something I can't or don't want to gift on their list. Friend me (157514 on PC), delete me (A Binks... on PC), whatever rocks your boat. I'm too busy playing reindeer games to worry about who is offended by my style of game play.

Merry Christmas!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 17 8:34 AM
I don't reply to posts that are subjective or of ones personal opinion, although I feel a need to enter this seemingly trivial debate.
The original poster for some unknown reason felt the need to post his or her frustrations with those on her friends list.
I myself never gets offended, disgusted, frustrated with my friends' own unique wish lists. And that is exactly what they are WISH LISTS, nothing more.
This is a game and only a game with no gain other than self accomplishments.
As for bullying with in this thread, I see none of that, only opinions and suggestions to others.
I have seen that some players take this game to level that may be unhealthy by living and breathing Midnight Castle, and I do feel sympathy for that.
I am going to make a very laughable comment about those who get their nose out of joint with the wish list issue
"If they feel that the other players are unreasonable with their requests, how do they deal with their own family at Christmas? If the children ask for gifts that are not in the gifters realm do they "unfamily" them?????
Just saying.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 17 6:41 AM
MaryLiLamb wrote:Those items will not drop in the game until the Christmas event starts. Your friends are using diamonds to buy them for you.

Thank you. I have some awesome friends then.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 17 6:26 AM
I was wondering why my game is not giving me the new items required for the new pets ie: Fox Brush l, Turkey Feathers or Birds Trill??
I put them on my wish list in anticipation of the winter event not thinking I would get any until the start of it.
BUT I have been getting them from some of my friends............WHERE are they getting them from????
I have done every update available so was just curious where to find them.
Any info is great.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 24, 17 9:13 AM
Sending a friend request

Donna
Lv 80

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 17 4:51 AM
SteveDi wrote:I don't know where or how to buy pet medallions. Sure would appreciate some help. thanks

To buy pet medallions you need to craft pet food, and can only buy if you don't have any to craft. I have way to many so I will just craft pet food and feed pets.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 31, 17 6:24 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 31, 17 6:19 AM
Cleaned up my inactive friends so looking to add new ones.
I play each day and gift to those who gift me in order I receive them.
I'm on level 78 and don't carry a huge number of friends.

My friend code is 75753

Donns

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 31, 17 6:06 AM
That would all depend on what you set your goals to. I play once a day and try and do one complete round of HOS and one DC unless the challenge is ridiculously hard.
I've been playing since the beginning and found that I shouldn't sell off any air ship items whatsoever. You will need these to progress in the Castle challenges and in the daily quests.
I have amassed over a thousand diamonds and they do come in handy when completing the challenges.
It is all a matter of what you want to go for.
I found that you can sell off a lot of the stamps other than Unique.
All in all it is depending on your style of play.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 17 7:46 PM
MiniCleo wrote:This topic is exactly why I came to check the forum today! Glad to find out it seems to be universal & not just my game.

It is indeed kinda creepy to have a headless blacksmith. He always looked kinda sad to me to begin with. Maybe when they bring him back he'll be a little more cheerful. After all, he is super buff from all that hard work!

Cleo
(YAY! UPDATE at last! Happy happy joy joy)

LOL, don't get to excited , it doesn't last long.....sad to say

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 17 7:40 PM
dlsed wrote:This could be a potential spoiler alert..........so if your not level 55 or higher.......maybe skip...............

................ if this happened sooner than this update/download..........can anyone state with certainty when the poor ol blacksmith LOST HIS HEAD??????????

Seriously.........IT'S GONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I noticed it when the last update came last night. It was there before that. Maybe it is something in the works for the next update six months down the road.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 17 7:37 PM
Yeah I'm really disappointed now. I've been playing this game for years and it keeps getting worse. I've stuck with it and waited and waited but my patience is running very thin. I believe it has been over six months since the last update and then they only give us 2 levels. Hardly worth the time I say, for both the devs and myself in updating time. Took me one day to complete,
I spent the last long break in updates doing one round a day and gifting friends. Not sure if I want to do that again for six months. The spring event hopefully will start although that gets boring too after awhile. I've completed most of the attainable challenges so not sure what to do now.
I did purchase diamonds a couple of times then realized that with the lack of updates it wasn't worth the money. I just wait it out and work through it.
At least give us some mini events, castle challenges and start the tourneys again. It kept me amused at least.
Just saying I'm getting frustrated and infuriated at the same time.
But you get what you pay for and it is a free game, so............

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 17 6:06 PM
Yeah I know what you mean. It seems we waited and waited for over 6 months for an update and all we got was 2 levels.....so very disappointing. Not sure if this is worth it. I really loved the game before and could wait a month or so for updates or other interesting things to happen ie: challenges, mini games, even the tournaments. I enjoy this game so much but almost time to find another time filler.
Hope they, the devs, get something going soon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 27, 17 5:56 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:Well.........2 games and have finished ONE puzzle!! And I SUCK at picking hands.

I found if you watch the girls' shoulders when changing hands I pick the opposite one shrugged last. I get the prize 9 outa 10 times.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 30, 16 2:36 PM
Debora1823 wrote:Just dropped by to read the forums and look what we have here! As many of you know, I have complained about the tournaments several times, but I just want to point out that if someone is taking adavantage of a glitch in the tourney, it's not only dishonest, but it also cheats other players by possibly knocking them out of the top 100 or from winning any diamonds. This is a serious problem and needs to be resolved or the tourneys need to stop until the bug is found and exterminated. There are other issues with the tourney as well: scores not populating to the boards is one I've have had numerous times (one was a diamond winning score the other day - still waiting for a response from CS); the fact that we have to rely on spins and there are not always 3 chips per scene (I have played rounds where I found ZERO chips in at least one scene); the fact that we have to rely on the wheel and it gives WAAAAAY too many 10% bonuses; if there were no diamonds or achievements attached to the tourneys, it wouldn't matter, but it really burns me up that a seasoned player is unable to get these achievements...i have played thousands of times and I am not a SLOW player, so that leaves the possibility that something is wrong with the tourney itself. Every time I see that empty achievement, it pisses me off...I hope the devs do something about it soon...lol...rant over

Exactly my thoughts........ Couldn't have said it better.

There is something very "Fishy" about the tournaments.

I don't think I'll be playing them unless I have to. I would like to get the achievement award but it won't kill me not to.
I really wish someone in the customer service or devel would fix the problem and make it a level playing field. I am not new to this game and not a slow player either and never come close to scores that are in the top 1 to 3.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 30, 16 2:17 PM
I myself feel that there is definitely something going on with the tournaments.
I have been playing this game since near the beginning and played the tournaments faithfully and I have only made it to the top 100, 9 times I get a number of tokens 12 usually but my spins don't get me much very often usually on 10 % and that is not the odds, it should be more.
I can't see how anyone can cheat and if it is a glitch good for them. It just ticks me that I don't get anywhere. I had quite playing tournaments for along time and I just may quit once again and only play when I need to for a challenge or something.

Looking to add friends to rather not add temp event friends though, newbies are more than welcome I'm at level 74. Private message me with your friend code.
Thanks

Donna

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 22, 16 7:39 AM
My missing ghost is the blue one , top row right corner.
I got the green ones right off the hop, the reds took some time and a lot of diamonds, now I'm just trying for the blue ones. I've even quit trying for them right now as I see in the Castle Challenge we have to collect ghosts so will spend my treats and diamonds then. And I'm saving up my ghost catchers at the same time.
I have 127 ghosts in total now which seems to be excessive for only needing 27 unique ghosts. And it seems the elusive ones vary amongst the players.
Can only keep my fingers crossed.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator