Posts created by tinatoerat

posted in Grim Facade: A Deadly Dowry Collector's Edition on Sep 23, 17 7:05 AM
Access violations while playing - twice.

The game was good but very annoying: my settings kept getting changed.
sparkles would be back. Tips turned off.

In the extras I wanted to look at Achievements but I kept getting portraits and commentary about how people had changed over the series. NOT Interested.

These should be basic game parts that just work and don't go wrong - especially if you're so far into a series.

Do some basic unit testing guys.

47?
 posted in Shadowplay: Darkness Incarnate Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 16 5:20 AM
In one puzzle you have to manipulate numbers (5, 10, +4, x2 etc) to come up with the code number which you have already discovered is 47.

I have got to 47 several times, several different ways but I cannot press enter.

Any clues. I guess I'll go back and read to see if the number was reversed or anything sneaky.

posted in Demon Hunter 3: Revelation Collector's Edition on Apr 16, 16 5:23 AM
Access Violation. x3 Windows 10.

Oh... Fourth time lucky.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Broadbeach Cove Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 16 11:39 PM
By default the reviews are presented with the highest scoring reviews first.
You can change this to newest, oldest, lowest scoring and perhaps reviewer reputation. I want to see a mix of reviews so generally choose either oldest or newest.

posted in Spear of Destiny: The Final Journey on Jan 31, 16 4:21 AM
Access Violation on opening
Windows 10, updated regularly.

Sorry, third time lucky. Started properly

(Also, the subject line for this thread has Destiny spelled wrongly)

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on Mar 13, 15 6:30 AM
I have the LUA error too. I don't know how far through the game I am, but I have just lit fireworks and scared off a shadow,

This is the third time I've had the LUA. Each time I go back in I can do a little more before the error recurrs.

Full details of the error:
Header: Lua Error
Detail: std::exception: 'D3DERR_OUTOFVIDEOMEMORY'

Windows 7 SP1, 4Gb
Total Available Graphics memory: 1696MB
Dedicated Video memory: 64MB

Also dxdiag says I'm running DirectX 11 with no problems detected.

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 14 4:24 AM
No Steve_san, that happens a little later.
The disappearing woman pops in and out of existence before you have even found the window handle.

The taxi is blocking the statue of Justice behind it and sometimes she is there and sometimes she is not.

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Oct 23, 14 5:24 AM
How can a game get past Beta testing like this?

In the initial scene with the taxi, the woman seated (sobbing) in the taxi was alternately there and not there each time I entered. Clicking in the area elicited hte same message each time.

The game also crashed twice as it tried to write profile file copies. Don't know why, I have enough disk space and am an admin of my system. (This seems to be a feature of Elefun Games).

After the first crash, and until the end of the demo the map was visible but no longer clickable. Definitely made the game harder (or use of hte hint button more frequent).

If not for a non-functioning map and frequent crashes it would be a great game.

This is on a Windows 7 system.

posted in Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret on Oct 15, 14 5:01 AM
Thanks for that. I have some of those completely wrong. I put sausage as black!

posted in Reflections of Life: Tree of Dreams on Aug 27, 14 7:39 AM
I am nearing the end of the game.

I put the clapper into a bell and rang it. My owl flew up to another owl over the door to the next location and pulled a sword out of its right claw. Unfortunately, due to its shortsightedness, it failed to notice a key in the left claw.

Now I need that key. But the owl won't give it up until it hears the bell ring. I can't get near the bell to ring it again (or perhaps the clapper has fallen out again.)

How can I get that key without replaying the whole game over again?

Anita

posted in Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman on Aug 16, 14 6:53 AM
No problems till after the update. Now I have weird graphics.
I am up to great-grandfather at the vicarage, btw.

Windows 7 laptop.

posted in Surface: Reel Life Collector's Edition on Apr 16, 14 7:10 AM
Lilly214 wrote:To those who are experiencing freezing when inserting fuse - I too had the same problem. I needed to ctl alt delete, task manager to exit. I went back in game under new name (I hate to do it, but sometimes its necessary). Anyway I waited until AFTER I found fuse and video tape - then went back and inserted fuse, then video and was able to continue with the game. Hope this works for everyone that's frozen at same place. Good luck all!

Lilly, thanks for that. I guess I can bear to replay up to that point.

It should still be noted as a game bug and FIXED.

posted in Violett on Apr 9, 14 6:33 AM
The input setup instructions make me think that this game is intended for a handheld device of some sort, with joystick and buttons.

posted in The Others on Mar 13, 14 6:16 AM
Wish I'd read it before I played the demo.

Thanks for posting it anyway

posted in Order of the Light: The Deathly Artisan on Feb 16, 14 6:20 AM
I am playing the demo. I am back in my hotel room and the painting has come to life and trapped me in my room.

I have sprayed the roots with the poison and the middle root has disappeared. The poison is not in my inventory.

There are two roots remaining. Clicking on help indicates that I should leave the room, but I can't. (Help indicator is still available after this)

The map is still locked. Nothing else in my inventory seems to be able to change the situation: handkerchief, lemon, piston, ink.

Stuck.

posted in Order of the Light: The Deathly Artisan on Feb 16, 14 6:11 AM
Whenever I get an item it has a %s string at the front.

posted in Obscure Legends: Curse of the Ring on Jan 29, 14 2:34 AM
me too. Froze twice. Crashed once, losing all game state info. I started again, but it froze.

posted in Mystery of Sargasso Sea on Dec 19, 13 2:56 AM
Thanks, orphaned.

My postcard hasn't been punched yet. I am at the point where I should probably colour in the holes then punch the card. Last time I saw it it was on the desk with half a punch card on top of it. The second half of the punch card is now on the desk but no postcard below. Strange.
Checking has left me down to 1min of the demo left, so I guess I'll never find it.

tina

posted in Mystery of Sargasso Sea on Dec 18, 13 8:24 AM
I have 3 mins left in the demo and I have spent too much time wondering where the post card has gone.

I had the two halves of the punch card placed on top of the postcard. I left them and found the pencil sharpener and returned with my sharpened pencil.

The punch card pieces are there, but the postcard has gone. I can't use the pencil - it says I need something the same size as the card.

The HO scene where I found the card is not available.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator