Posts created by sal86mine

posted in Statue of Liberty: The Lost Symbol on Sep 12, 15 6:19 PM
IT IS NOT FAIR, BECAUSE IT IS VERY HARD TO FIND THE KEY FOR THE DRESSER DRAWER. I AM STUCK!

posted in Statue of Liberty: The Lost Symbol on Sep 10, 15 7:40 AM
It is very hard to look for a key for the dresser drawer!

posted in Les Misérables: Jean Valjean on Aug 31, 15 5:33 PM
I saw the shining stars on the bed, but it was very hard to find them. I tried to use the mouse, but it didn't work.

posted in Spirit Walkers: Curse of the Cypress Witch on Jul 16, 13 4:24 AM
NO WALKTHROUGH? I WON'T PLAY THIS UNTIL I GET A WALKTHROUGH. I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU. MANY THANKS.

WHEN I TRIED TO PLAY, THE BACKGROUND ALWAYS WAS BLANK. PLEASE FIX THE BACKGROUND.

posted in Sonya on Nov 6, 11 2:42 AM
WHEN I PUT THE RED ORB IN THE BRIDGE, THERE WERE NO HANDS HOLDING THE LOADING RED ORB. WITHOUT THE LOADING RED ORB, I CANNOT CHANGE ANYTHING. I HAVE ONLY THE LOADING BLUE ORB IN THE INVENTORY.

posted in Odysseus: Long Way Home on Oct 28, 11 5:37 PM
Where is the walkthrough?????

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Oct 28, 11 5:31 PM
Where is the Walkthrough of this?

posted in Crime and Punishment: Who Framed Raskolnikov? on Apr 19, 10 4:40 AM
I DIDN'T FINISHED CHAPTERS 1 & 2 WITHOUT PICKING UP THE 12 OBJECTS, LETTER, CANDELABRA AND FEATHER, BECAUSE IT WAS SKIPPING TO OLD WOMAN'S WITHOUT INVESTIGATE AT MR. RASKOLNIKOV'S HOUSE. I FEEL THAT CHAPTERS 1 & 2 NEEDS TO BE FIXED BADLY. I CANNOT PLAY WITHOUT CHAPTERS 1 & 2. MANY THANKS.

posted in The White House on Jan 13, 10 12:31 PM
HELP! HELP! IN THE SOUTH LAWN, I FOUND THE FIRST MIRROR AND THE MISSING INFORMATIONS. I STILL WAIT FOR MORE MIRRORS. NO HINTS. I CANNOT FIND ANY OPENINGS. THE DECODE WAS READY FOR CODES. PLEASE CHECK THE PROBLEMS OF THE WHITE HOUSE. MANY THANKS. I WONDER IF YOU HAVE THE WALKTHROUGH OF THE WHITE HOUSE.

posted in Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders on Dec 4, 09 9:23 PM
tried yout updates did all procedures instructed on my e mail and still havin problems whats the next step now !!!! ????????

posted in Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders on Nov 30, 09 11:15 PM
thanks for your advise but of no avail at this time should i get a rep;acement game anyone out there familliar with ..\sound\DixSound Manager.CPP line: 140 Expression0<=ivolume8:8.Volume<=15 and jit must be enabled qq pls respond asap !!! thanks arthur

posted in Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders on Nov 26, 09 10:32 PM
we were in the middle of the game forgot what level but an assertion failed popped up i have conacted live chat and have followed their suggestions bt to no avail this is what showed up on that situation microsoft yisual c program file\sound\DixsoundManager.cpp line 140 and have ptressed retry to debug and also it stated jit must be enabled. this is the only game that im having this incident occur also its showing exptession0<=1volume8:8,volume<=15 . for your information ii am a deaf person so i am not using sound at all!!! respond asap so i can get the game back up appreciate it art

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator