Posts created by tisherself1

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 22, 13 2:43 PM
Guard won't take my ticket keeps saying to come back

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 22, 13 2:30 PM
elijah5 wrote:Did you get all the fuses for janitor's room to fix the elevator? After that you need to get 3 gems, put them in the cat at the museum to get the relic. Small ending, and it's nothing big. Let's you know game is over.

posted in Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone on Mar 13, 12 2:25 PM
I used the magnifying glass and did click on the spot that was cut out and the initials but I still cant go forward

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 14, 12 1:35 PM
duckyquack wrote:I agree you should be able to skip these games if you want to without a skip button. Very unhappy with this part! You think big fish even reads our comments? It is a waste of time and money when you cannot advance in a game, I cannot get past the scarab game and cannot go on with the rest of the game!
[b]

I sent Big Fish an email last week and no one responded so guess that don't give a darn. Stuck on the scrabs at 41 can't go forward.

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Feb 12, 12 2:38 PM
after you put all the objects from the picture in their place look for the numbers left, open the bookcase and go from there

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Feb 12, 12 11:41 AM
VJDetling wrote:Never mind, I found the answer to the mystery of the books. I got to the end of the game but I noticed that I only found 21 of the 25 clues. What do I have to do to get to the other 4 clues? (Note: I was playing the easy version).

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 7, 12 3:48 PM
Add me too I have tried everything on the safe had to use my only skip then got stuck with the scarab. I hve over 600,000 points and have only gotten 2 skip coins. Wast of time and my money. SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!

I can't get out of level 2, I have everything done seems frozen. I still have a screwdriver in my inventory but don't know what to do with it.

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 20, 10 6:15 AM
I got all items except the gear. Hint showed me where to find but message said no item here to find. Don't think i will waste my credits on this .

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 20, 10 4:41 AM
Can't get out of the first scene. Found everything and now I am stuck frozen in the jail. This has been happening in a lot of the new games.

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 20, 10 4:39 AM
Can't get out of the first scene. Found everything and now I am stuck frozen in the jail. This has been happening in a lot of the new games.

posted in The White House on Feb 16, 10 5:33 AM
I was stuck forever, told to un-install and re-install so I did. I was put back to square 1 and lost all my hints. I contacted Big Fish on Sunday and still have not heard from them. They are always fast in replying guess there are bogged down with all the complaints. i tried a few of the new games and they also froze up and no clues where or what to do. Good Luck All

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Dec 19, 09 5:45 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Murder, She Wrote forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Murder, She Wrote players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I am in the 3rd book and I found all the footprints did the mini puzzle but it won't let me continue. Keeps going back to the list and showing shoeprint to find. I ahve done it 4 times and still won't go futher.

posted in Atlantis Quest on Sep 26, 09 8:15 AM
neither can i and with all the tips here no one seems to want to give up the clue

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator