Posts created by cookiechu2

I did like the graphics. It is stunning to look at. The story is a good premise, the puzzles are sometimes a good go, other times they are just a bit too easy. It is, however, true that it is a game that doesn't have much "game" to it. And the story, while it is a good idea, isn't well rounded. Like many others, I enjoyed the past Dream Chronicles much more than this one. Would say...if you want to look at some cool places to go...wait for the less expensive version and relax, during this game. Enjoy the pond!

posted in The Revenge on Mar 24, 11 7:41 PM
Usually like this type of game - strong beautiful woman, fairytale, . Enjoyed the Crystal bubble, but all the spelling mistakes, grammatical errors - that is a put-off for me. As well, I didn't want to try to decipher what the names mean. I looked around for a mug - found the elegant metal flower-like glass and was rewarded - but mug? Really, can't this game company find someone to proof-read before finishing the game? Appreciate that some of you got past all this...but, sorry will spend my monies on another game. There is one in my recommendations that looks good. Off to give it a try!!

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Jan 26, 11 9:18 PM
Thanks Fishies: I can't pick up the bat either. Guess I'm not going to purchase this one. Glitch too early in the game to trust. Looks like I'm not the only one - on to the next one then...happy gaming.

posted in Eternal Night: Realm of Souls on Jan 18, 11 7:51 PM
Thanks Fishies!!! - I truly like looking at this game - it's beautiful. However, the program keeps sticking after using the shovel - like many others. Not going to buy this until it seems more usable. Do like the look though and would purchase it without the tech problem. Off to another part of the pond....

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 5, 10 5:37 PM
Hi, I'm in the bonus section, meandering directly in front of the violinist statue. Where do I go? I don't know how to get back to the tomb. Thanks.

posted in The Mysterious Past of Gregory Phoenix on Jun 19, 10 11:55 PM
I like the lights - a bit of the magical take me there kind of attitude. I do agree that the characters popping up were silly - but the story was enjoyable and the game just fine for a Saturday afternoon while doing the laundry!!! Oh, play it!~! Its a little challenging here and there - really just a bit of fun!

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Mar 12, 10 10:32 AM
Fish Family - Thanks for the information. Many searched items needed to go forward are not appearing in the objects circles - I'm appreciative that I didn't buy this game after reading about your trials and tribulations as well. I, too, have bought several games that stop working as I'm playing, enjoying them - them can never get them to work or then will need to start over and I'd rather abort than go through the game again.

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses on Jan 22, 10 9:43 PM
These Dossier games are fast and a fun romp - if you don't want to have to think too hard and like a few mind boggling match-ups. I enjoy these - you might too. Thanks for the suggestion of other games to play. I've been looking for some new games, having played so many of the BFG games.

Enjoy Gaming!

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses on Jan 22, 10 9:33 PM
I got it!! It took a bit of patience! Felt great though! Guess frustration is all part of it! Keep on keepin on!

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 18, 09 8:15 PM
I found all nine but it says that I found 8 and that is very disappointing. This is the second time I've gone through the game and so close to the end too. More than that it is the second game in a row that hasn't worked correctly. I played Escape the Museum 2 and got stuck in the bus. Isn't that just the pits. Phooey! Played Jane Angel and whoa - what's up with the spelling and incorrect grammar. What is going on? BFG has always been great - high quality - sure, I've encountered a few glitches over the years, but hey - not like this - they seem quite regular. Too Bad too - Enjoyed the gaming - until last few weeks.

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Dec 14, 09 8:49 PM
I, too, have the bus glitch. I'm wondering as well - call - then start over - phooey! I have gotten through a lot of games without glitches, but recently have encountered more than I'd like. Too bad - easy game, but sometimes those hit the spot - but not the hot spot this time.

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Dec 13, 09 7:49 PM
Hi escapees - the extra help button says I need some gum to put on the poles, but I don't have gum and I don't know where to find it. Thanks.

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Oct 18, 09 8:25 PM
Hi Need help - I'm supposed to get the boy at the fisherman's place to go to the submarine but nothing happens when I go there to talk to him. Am I missing something? My head doesn't show up neither does a hand either. Thanks.

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Oct 12, 09 8:39 PM
Thanks!!

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Oct 11, 09 10:54 PM
Need help. Ariane will go up the ladder, but she can't reach the crystal. The ladder looks broken - nothing works on it though. How do I get to that crystal?
Thanks!

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger on Sep 26, 09 12:40 PM
The hinter says I have everything but nothing fits together.
The chair is down and the cabinet underneath it won't open.
The floor won't open. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator