Posts created by nanas3kids

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Sep 1, 11 5:40 PM
Since this isn't exactly a tech question i will try to answer you. You find the
injured crow on the tree where the ghostly bodies are hanging. I believe it was on the left side. A hand should appear letting you know there is something to pick up.
Hope this helps mdhall. Have fun.

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 13, 11 7:09 PM
Thanks very much

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 13, 11 6:51 PM
I have completed puzzle #10 but my villagers will not fish. It says " So & So can see
no signs of life, What am i missing?

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 13, 11 6:39 PM
Thanks very much

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 13, 11 5:52 PM
Hi does anyone know what to do to finish the statue by the wood pile?
Thanks

posted in Mystery Valley on Dec 27, 10 9:44 AM
I am also having the same problem, Dennis 41. The only difference is: I never finished the game. I was still playing on the free trial when i ran out of time.
I purchased the game but have never been able to get it to open again. As
Dennis41 said; the start button turns red but nothing happens. I'm going to contact
CS but i will keep checking back here just in case.

posted in Downtown Secrets on Nov 8, 10 4:20 PM
Hi,
I was really enjoying playing this game so much, that i forgot i was on the trial version. It suddenly disappeared & my fonts & screen resolution we're all messed
up. I finally got my desktop back to where i can stand it eventhough, it still isn't
totally correct.
After i was finished, i purchased this game using a game credit, only it will not
play in full screen mode. Anyone have an idea that might help, i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 22, 10 7:30 AM
TY Valyna..I have contacted BF..Your right, they are awesome.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 21, 10 1:08 PM
Hi,
Eventhough i am a game club member, i cannot sign in to play Tomorrow's Game Today".
Anyone else having this problem, or a suggestion? Thanks

posted in Nancy Drew - Danger by Design on Oct 21, 09 8:25 AM
Thanks Everyone for all the suggestions. Big Fish has the best help forums &
also the best technical help. I finally was able to make it through the tea. Jon, the tech used a program called copilot. He made it past the tea & then after I saved the game, POW...my computer reconized the other puzzles. This problem was unique to my PC.
Isn't Modern technology great? More important, aren't the support people here
awesome? Can't possibly say enough for them. Have a great day.
Happy Gaming.

posted in Nancy Drew - Danger by Design on Sep 28, 09 7:16 AM
Thans again, but have done all that and still not right. I have even tried rereading the book when I came back in for the second round.
She still says it's wrong. I can't imagine anything else I could have done different. From past experience I found out I can go to develope pics, talk to the guy at the cafe, visit the model, fix plotter, even finish prudence's clothes but that's as far as I can go.
I have followed the walkthrough step by step but nothing works. Could it be a tech issue?

posted in Nancy Drew - Danger by Design on Sep 27, 09 7:47 AM
Thanks but I have done everything in order, clicked on teapot, did everything I could do in office before I went in. I even tried senior detective mode but, still nothing. I tried anything I could think of, restarting game over & over, step by step.
If there's anything you can think of that I might have missed I would appreciate it.

posted in Nancy Drew - Danger by Design on Sep 27, 09 6:15 AM
I am having the same problem but the walkthrough is not helping. I cannot get past the tea, eventhough I've followed the list. Is there something else I might not have done? I have tried all the walkthroughs but to no avail. Please, Please help me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator