Posts created by starlightsaffron

posted in Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 18 1:44 AM
I am not sure what you mean by replace the game. Surely the game will still have the same glitch if it is replaced with another version. Can't a patch be released?

posted in Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 18 12:47 PM
level 48 seems impossible. I just can't fit everything, wherever I place the last building either villa or estate it hangs over onto a non build strip. I have tried loads of configurations. even the picture on the strategy guide can't be done. HELP PLEASE

posted in Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 18 8:20 AM
seems impossible. I just can't fit everything, wherever I place the last building either villa or estate it hangs over onto a non build strip. I have tried loads of configurations. even the picture on the strategy guide can't be done. HELP PLEASE

posted in Ramses: Rise Of Empire Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 18 8:17 AM
level 48 seems impossible. I just can't fit everything, wherever I place the last building either villa or estate it hangs over onto a non build strip. I have tried loads of configurations. even the picture on the strategy guide can't be done. HELP PLEASE

thank you from me as well

ditto and likewise driving me to drink

posted in Set Sail - Caribbean on Apr 5, 17 10:03 AM
I think you can do with either

posted in Set Sail - Caribbean on Apr 5, 17 10:02 AM
sussed it! Go to where the sails bit is, click on it and there is an option to upgrade it. Did this and sent a ship in and it came back as upgraded. you might have to check whether you do it with torn sails or with sails already ok

posted in Set Sail - Caribbean on Apr 5, 17 9:54 AM
samje issue

posted in Rory's Restaurant: Winter Rush on Jan 4, 17 2:31 AM
playing on PC. The game freezes faitly often so the group of 3 foods doesnt leave the board. This has generally resolved with the next group formed releasing both sets, however I now have no customers left but the game won't go back to the kitchen. I can only close the game through task manager.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 25, 15 11:23 AM
ditto marebito

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 14 1:11 AM
thanks barelyberlee.

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 14 1:09 AM
dont get the string too long sometimes you have towiggle it about a bit as it seems to need pretty much exact direction

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 14 1:23 PM
i have a problem. i have gone through every room that is not padlocked and every clickable area and it keeps saying there is nothing to do here. i dont know whats gone wrong, i have the dragon blocking the way and the 'barrel' near it, i have all 3 items plus a dragon symbol in inventory and 2 piano keys. i cant do anything anywhere

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 14 1:18 PM
i keep getting the same message but at a different stage cant do anything now

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 14 3:12 AM
very weird hope somebody can help

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 14 12:16 PM
I seem to be missing one. aside from that every unlocked room i go in it says I'm done here for now even after going into any available bits within the room, can anyone shed any light on this please?

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 14 12:11 PM
DONT ASK ME, I HAVE LOST A PIANO KEY

posted in Build-a-Lot: Mysteries 2 on Jun 26, 14 11:08 PM
done it! Phew that was a tough one

posted in Build-a-Lot: Mysteries 2 on Jun 26, 14 10:59 PM
aggghhh I just cant finish this level, not even close

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator