Posts created by FudgeChi

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 22, 13 5:34 AM
Did you do the Dec 11th update Beverly? That solved the problem of those things disappearing.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 21, 13 8:39 AM
Many of us have the same problem There is another thread about it 2 topics down. I've had no craft lever for over a week now

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 21, 13 3:36 AM
It's got beyond a joke IF we do ever get a lever will we have time to use what we get?
I feel like nothing is being done about it.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 20, 13 6:59 AM
Don't worry Beverley. uninstalling and re-installing doesn't help, I've tried and tried. In fact I've tried everything I know, the problem isn't our end.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 20, 13 1:09 AM
Any news on this issue please? It's been almost a week for me with no craft lever

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 19, 13 4:09 AM
I have the same problem with that yarn ball winnerkooties!!!!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 18, 13 4:12 AM
Same here Kay. I so hope it's fixed soon. It's boring banishing when you know you can't craft what you get

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 17, 13 1:36 AM
I did both the Dec 3rd and the Dec 11th updates.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 16, 13 9:16 AM
It's really weird this. Hope tech can sort it out soon!

PS: Maybe if the Halloween collection was removed as it can't be crafted any more that would help to sort it out?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 15, 13 12:59 PM
Same but on neither the Christmas Tree or mask collection now. I did a couple of days ago.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 15, 13 12:51 PM
Laurafj wrote:
trixiebubbles wrote:
FudgeChi wrote:Thanks Trixie but no luck Nothing when I click on either of the Christmas collection, no lever at all.

I think the same thing happened to me...Maybe I crafted another collection or went in and out of the page several times and clicked each time,,,,,may even have been the next day but my lever finally appeared when I clicked on the collection...keep trying .....btw, even after you finally get the lever, it won't appear when you first go to the page....

Nope, no luck. I have a lever on the Christmas Tree collection and have crafted it many times. But no lever on the Christmas Mask collection.

I don't have it on either now I did a couple of days ago.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 15, 13 10:17 AM
Just kind of rarely I'm afraid like any other collectible. Keep going, you'll get some masks soon

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 15, 13 7:53 AM
Thanks both, I'll keep trying and if it still doesn't reappear after a day or so I'll contact tech.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 15, 13 4:05 AM
Thanks Trixie but no luck Nothing when I click on either of the Christmas collection, no lever at all.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 15, 13 1:13 AM
Laurafj wrote:

Well, I got the final mask after Goblin #128 and now I don't have a lever for that collection so I can't craft it (!). Oh well, no Golden Batteries or Magnets for me!

Same here!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 5, 13 7:17 AM
JumboRed wrote:I have same problem when I log out, lose all items gained for christmas tree, also my achievement for banishing elf goes back to zero. Very frustrating

Exactly the same here
Amulets vanished from charging the Christmas collection, all elf hats gone and the achievement for banishing him.
Yes, very frustrating!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 4, 13 9:50 AM
crisgori wrote:Anyway I have to thank you, devs : the way this game has been raised and developed has been so much deceiving that you've succeded in setting me free from the "free to play" games addiction.
Good for me but certainly not for you!

YES! Me too, I feel free and back to playing my own games. I don't like the look of some of the scenes in the update such as the camp.
The game was already getting boring and now it's died a death after this update.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 4, 13 6:52 AM
Madzius888 wrote:Wishing well is on the first island near the wrecked airplane. I threw some money a couple of times but all I get is... money in the lower quantity than I spend.

The new update also add a bar to see how many creatures you need to banish to get a boss and that is a good idea.

Anyway I'm out of quests and the new update isn't satisfing enough. I'm taking longer vacation

Ah, thanks, I see it now! I don't think I'll bother to build it then!!

I see the bar added too for the bosses. And that's it!

I think I'll join you on vacation!!!!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 4, 13 3:42 AM
I agree. I've just updated and don't see anything new apart from the splash page.
Where is this wishing well you speak of please? I can't even see that. Think I'll put my saved game back in!

posted in Lost Civilization on Nov 13, 13 5:34 AM
Just finished this game and totally enjoyed it.
I do remember playing NiBuRu which I loved at the time but I also loved playing this, even the HOS I actually looked forward to.
I like the idea of revamping old games and would welcome more.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator