Posts created by canadianliving

posted in Kingdom's Heyday on Dec 15, 13 8:48 AM
Same trouble as others; can't yet see a way to fit everything in there, and way below the income mark even after upgrading everything. Frustrating, will keep trying and looking for help

posted in Sinking Island on May 3, 12 6:20 PM
I'm having the same problem as most people have; I need 3 declarations, 1 print, and 6 material things. I've read all the possible ideas below, but can't come up with any other declarations. Plus the red "completion" bar is not all the way complete, so I apparently don't have enough information. But no one else will talk to me because I am distracted. I've found the condom package, the secret water bottle in the library, the flax oil and the shredded gloves (but no "bottle" of flax oil), plane tickets and receipt for gloves.

I"ll keep trying, but if anyone can help, thanks

EDIT

Disregard, I figured it out. The post in "Stuck on end Mandate" forum posting by mswills205 helped me figure out what I had missed.

posted in Island Tribe 3 on Feb 29, 12 8:10 AM
After reading through people's suggestions I finally found the cymbals right above the little railway, above the break in the tracks. A good trick to use on any level if you can't find the artifact is to wait until the guy shows up, take a screen capture or print screen, pause the game and open MS Paint and paste the screen capture picture into it, and then you have as long as you need to look for the artifact. It took me a while to figure this out Good luck.

posted in Island Tribe 3 on Feb 29, 12 8:01 AM
After reading through people's suggestions I finally found the cymbals right above the little railway, above the break in the tracks. But they do sometimes put the artifact in different places. To find the cymbals in time or use on any level, an idea is to wait until the guy shows up, take a screen capture (print screen) and then pause the game, open the MS Paint program and paste the picture in there, and then you have as long as you need to find the item.

HTH

posted in Island Tribe 3 on Feb 29, 12 7:58 AM
Another idea is to wait until the guy shows up, take a screen capture (print screen) and then pause the game, open the MS Paint program and paste the picture in there, and then you have as long as you need to find it. After reading through people's suggestions I finally found the cymbals right above the little railway, above the break in the tracks.

posted in The Legend of Sanna on Sep 27, 09 9:59 AM
klteducation wrote:Level 31 does not allow you to upgrade the mineral field to allow you to collect the right mineral to trade and get the crystals you need to complete the level. It has also crashed on me a couple of times. Do they ever fix these things or give us our game credit back for a game that does not work properly?

Here is the fix from another BFG forum page that is requested in this forum: thanks to Iceer! I've done this fix and it worked for me too.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/55023.page

"Browse to the folder where the game is installed.
Locate the "properties" folder.
Open the file called "QuestData.xml"
Find this line:
<Quest id="10" time="15" des="Send ambassadors to both Pebble Town and Flame City." warrior="10" honor="5" />
Change the line underneath to say this instead:
<Consume species="1" type="1" qty="300" />

Now you only need 300 Food to complete the quest."

Here are a couple more instructions to help with what others have had trouble with when trying to use this fix: Right-click on this file as noted above, and select "Open with Notepad.exe" If you just double click on it, it probably opens as an Internet Browser page, which is useless.

Somebody said they typed the changes but the file wouldn't save properly. If that happens, my suggestion would be to save it as "QuestData1.xml" or something similar, in the same folder as the original .xml file. Then go into that folder and rename the original file "QuestDatabackup.xml" or something like that, and rename the one you just created, "QuestData1.xml" in this example, to "QuestData.xml" All this renaming does get tedious, but creating a backup file in case something gets messed up is a better idea than wrecking the whole game.

I hope that helps.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator