Posts created by dbegerb

posted in Animism: The Book of Emissaries on May 13, 15 7:00 PM
I agree "this game is a chore"...in the beginning, it was kinda fun. But now that the demo is over, the game play is too obtuse. I am finding it more like a mid term where the nerd teacher did not feel like giving us enough instructions and your grade is riding on this test score! I bought it~ but I am deleting it~ unfinished! step up YOUR game BIGFISH before you throw junk like this at me again!

they arent showing that they are a pair as they swirl around the man.....is there a patch? there needs to be a skip button.

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Oct 31, 11 3:03 PM
I just finished the game and give it 2 thumbs up. The graphics, the ease of game play were really good!

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 11 7:03 PM
Having troubles with the puzzle in the office....I thought I could plug in the " b3 d1 a4 c2" into it but that leaves one slot too many....(the puzzle is a cabnet in the corner mounted on the wall at the office at the top of the stairs)

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 11 6:23 PM
Having troubles with the puzzle in the office....I thought I could plug in the " b3 d1 a4 c2" into it but that leaves one slot too many....(the puzzle is a cabnet in the corner mounted on the wall at the office at the top of the stairs)

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 28, 11 7:03 PM
the strategy guide is lame and doesn't answer enough questions...too bland. am stuck trying to solve the armory riddle. cant get the laser to stop...and what the heck do i do to the button on the wall? it tells me to put the silver disc on the fountain....but which fountain? All the ones I try to put it on wont take it

there must be a glitch with it as I am stuck as well. I wish it had a skip button. Maybe they can send us all a patch?

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 12:53 AM
can you e-mail me the walkthru as soon as you get it.......
thanks

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 4, 10 10:30 AM
Game works fine...at last....but I am at the dovecote and can't get the doors to shut. I checked out the walkthru and am doing as they said...I put the seeds in the hopper-bird flys in-but the doors wont close no matter what I toggle...the nobs the levers the doors themselfs...nothing. Help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator