Posts created by mistybear

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 8:31 AM
I had my game moved to a desktop computer, my old id was 162796, if you are my friend with that code, I would like to invite you to be my friend with my new Id which is 719943
I have reached out to some of those I was friends with under the old number and still waiting for the friend acceptance.

For those of you where not my friend with old code, you can add me using the number 719943.

Thanks. I try and play every day but there are times when I can not, as I enjoy the game.

To friends of the 162796, I still have access to that game, I just don't play that one as much.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 8, 18 8:26 AM
I had restarted my game and was doing good, but then last night when I went in to play my game I noticed that the game had bumped me up in levels. I had not reached the level yet where I had to find the gloves (being cautious about that) but last night I now have the quest to open the photo album. How did the game bump me up levels? What can I do as by missing quests because of being bumped up, I won't be able to do some of the future quests, right? I don't want to have to restart again but if so quess I will. If that is the only way any suggestions to keep this from happening again. As it seems strange that I would be at level 30 when I know I was only at a lower lever, can't remember which one for sure. Thanks.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 28, 18 5:17 PM
Am fixing to do a restart and when I clicked on new game, it came up with are you sure as you will lose all progress and gold, but from what I read in the forums, you would keep coins, collections and gold. Do I click on yes and will I still have gold? I would hate to lose my gold as I have 340 gold. It takes a while to gain that many, also don't want to lose coins as I have a whole lot of them. Thanks.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 20, 18 2:18 PM
How do I use up the building supplies and my inventory supplies, as from what you are saying if I do a restart I am going to lose those items? Some of the resources I know I can use in mini games but where do you use the other resources.

I do have stars and can't remember what else.

I have over 200 lumber, don't see how to use those up as if I upgrade I will lose the upgrade anyway.

All collectibles will be kept?

We will lose our friends as well and have to refriend them?

Can we use same username as in the game having problem, since we are restarting?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 18 12:23 PM
Here are some things I would like to see:
on crafting items, less coins, some of the items to craft require a lot of coins I like the ones with fewer coins and especially the ones that don't require any coins

less time to recharge the HOS and the wheel

less items for the zoom items, like someone mentioned you can see that sometimes you only need one of an item so why do we need two

more ways to earn coins

be able to message friends in game

daily requests, not have to visit an area 3 times or so, especially when after you do a HO you have to wait an hour

Trinia to have other quests instead of just gifting friends, finding shards and sending the airship, maybe create a mini game where you play with the dogs

when doing night mode make the area a tad bigger

more special events, you have easter, spring, 4th of july, summer, other not so big holidays that could do something for

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 16, 18 8:10 AM
Hi, I am at the point where I have 2 quests to do and they require to open another area in a location. I have what is required, but I lost my energy doing the quests because when I went in the required item to open was not showing. The 2 quests are open the photo album in margaret's house and I know I have the glove because when I was doing the valentine's day event and was in the kitchen location I kept seeing the glove in upper left hand corner.

The other is to open the cabinet in the lodge and I have the part for that as I checked the quest and it had a check mark beside the item needed.
My question is what can I do to open those two areas and not lose any more energy. I had to back out as I would not be able to collect the items looking for.

Also still trying to collect the amber pieces and now I have to collect a piece for the glass collection and i know I did all the quests for that so don't understand why it shows I am missing a piece. I have to get professional level in new mexico to be able to do the mini game to get the piece i need.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 12, 18 3:58 AM
Thanks, silver_hawk, but boy how confusing.

GulfCoastGuppy, if you find the link you can still send it.

I am still trying to get the compass needle. Also now have to go back and try collect missing amber pieces even though I had already completed that task once. Hopefully I will get the pieces and be able to clear that one up.

Do either of you know, since they are no longer having updates are all the levels still there? Have seen some being way up there.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 11, 18 7:01 AM
As for the question about the quest where I have to upgrade, the one I was asking about I finally finished after keep upgrading, but I have two others that are saying I have to get something in one of the stores, but it won't let me play as it says upgrade to level 4 but when I click on fix it, shows level 4. Quest button is still flashing on building.

How do we skip when we have assembled an AES collection?

How many times do we have to play a game to get something, I am still playing in the butterfly sanctuary to get the compass needle and it still won't drop it for me?

Another question: how come I can only see a certain amount of friends, when I know I have added more than that and they have accepted? How does the key/gifting thing work in the friend, not sure I quite understand that?
Thanks.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 9, 18 6:08 AM
Yes I did accept the reward. No it will not let me do the quests again, except that it does want me to assemble the amber pieces, but can not find the rest of the amber pieces because those quests have been completed. It even shows over the amber under collections that has been completed.
Will keep in mind to check one of those before closing game.

When I get back into game, I will see if quest on building is still flashing.

Now I also have another question, there is a quest to find the compass needle and when I play the mini game to get it, I can not get it. I have played it at least 10 times and still no compass, how long will I have to play before I can receive it? Thank you.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 9, 18 4:14 AM
I was told since the game is no longer being updated to post my question/problem here and maybe someone can answer. It is a shame they decided to no longer update this game and instead focus on their other games.
I had posted this in one of the other discussion links but no response yet, so started a new one. Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Can anyone help me or explain to me what to do with the following problems/questions I have with the game.
I have created an account to be able to play across computer, when I did that I played the game and completed 2 quests, when I went back into the game the next day two of the quests are still showing for me to do, what can I do? As for the one quests you had to do other quests to do this one and can't do that.

After finishing either a location or a quest it showed I had opened another map location and that location was Italy, but I can't find it, how can I find it or where do I find it? I realize this is American Dreamin and I though it was peculiar to get another countries location as a map location.

When we go to the stores and click on fix it shows level so/so, does that mean that is the level we are on? Asking because I have had a couple of quests that say upgrade to level whatever and when I go that store it already shows that number but to do the quest I have to upgrade, can someone explain and help with this?

Also was told there is no longer any upgrades to this game and to come here for the answers I need, so I hope someone can help me.
Thanks.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 6, 18 10:43 AM
Can anyone help me or explain to me what to do with the following problems/questions I have with the game.
I have created an account to be able to play across computer, when I did that I played the game and completed 2 quests, when I went back into the game the next day two of the quests are still showing for me to do, what can I do? As for the one quests you had to do other quests to do this one and can't do that.

After finishing either a location or a quest it showed I had opened another map location and that location was Italy, but I can't find it, how can I find it or where do I find it? I realize this is American Dreamin and I though it was peculiar to get another countries location as a map location.

When we go to the stores and click on fix it shows level so/so, does that mean that is the level we are on? Asking because I have had a couple of quests that say upgrade to level whatever and when I go that store it already shows that number but to do the quest I have to upgrade, can someone explain and help with this?

Also was told there is no longer any upgrades to this game and to come here for the answers I need, so I hope someone can help me.
Thanks.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 27, 18 8:15 AM
Hi Dot,

Thanks. Yes I did at least manage to collect the 40 gold bars, so guess it was not a total bust. Just disappointed is all. I am going to try and play the game on my desktop now to try and prevent this from happening again. (unlike midnight castle, can not figure out how to get the data from game onto desktop and they don't have an option in that game for an account like this one does)

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 26, 18 6:11 PM
Where in the forum would I post my problem with the Valentine's Day Event? I had the problem last night on my laptop where the computer would quit while i was doing a quest for the event and then when I was able to get back in for the first few times I got back into the quest but then think it was the third time i did not get back into the event quest and today and went to the next and showed that I only did 27 out of 29 quests.

So what I was wondering is there a way I can do something about it or just miss out on the last two quests and the achievement for completing a quest?
Thanks all.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 26, 18 6:07 PM
I have that trouble sometimes as well, along with the print is so small it is hard to read. I have to close the game and then get back into the game.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 12, 15 6:18 AM
I played my game and it has to keep connecting to the game, at one time it would not allow me in the collections because it showed i was offline also after playing some of the hos i got a box that says could not sync online inventory. Does that I mean that all the things that I received are lost and did not go to my inventory? Why does this or did this happen? This is not the first time though that when I play that it's like I lose connection as i see a box pop up that says connected as tg.
How or can i even prevent this from happening?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 18, 15 4:57 PM
Re ost your Awakening Kingdoms (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by mistybear on Apr 18, 15 4:53 PM
When I tried to play my game last night, I got a message of some sort saying my profile could not be saved or something (can't remember exactly) tonight when I went in it was trying to start me over again still. What can I do to get back to where I was? I did not get a chance to finish the gizomek (not sure how to spell) daily quest, I was on the last day. It is the one where I had to do quest for the inventor guy. I was also on level 40 something, (level where I have 605 energy points) I had over 200,000 in coins and over 300 diamonds. It is frustrating that I can not play my game, I try to go in everyday and play and have come this far that I don't want to start over again.
As you see I had originally posted this in the ios section instead of here, I play on my laptop computer sorry about the mixup.

I got in finally, got to thinking I just needed to go into settings and input my email address and password. When I did that it resumed me to where I was minus the daily quest, so needless to say I did not get to finish that which is a little disappointing but not as bad as if I would have had to start over. Guess I should have thought of doing this the night before last, oh well (and besides can't think when you are tired)

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 18, 15 4:53 PM
When I tried to play my game last night, I got a message of some sort saying my profile could not be saved or something (can't remember exactly) tonight when I went in it was trying to start me over again still. What can I do to get back to where I was? I did not get a chance to finish the gizomek (not sure how to spell) daily quest, I was on the last day. It is the one where I had to do quest for the inventor guy. I was also on level 40 something, (level where I have 605 energy points) I had over 200,000 in coins and over 300 diamonds. It is frustrating that I can not play my game, I try to go in everyday and play and have come this far that I don't want to start over again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 15 7:03 PM
I sometimes find that when I actually click on the quest and follow it thru to the ho scene that I don't get what I am going after, why is that? How can you get it where it will give you what you are after.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 10, 15 7:00 PM
Why does it take so long to get energy back up to the maximum, right now I am at the 600 energy point and know it will probably be late tomorrow night or sunday before I get back up there?

Also, why when we level up does the amount of experience required for next level up go up?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 15 6:20 PM
We will need the stuff we are collecting like the flowers, the sun, and some masks later in the game.
I do the daily quests to get the flowers until I get to a point where it says to collect or send the airship 100 times, that one is hard to do as once you send it you have to wait for so long before it comes back. How does any one do it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator