Posts created by ladyj52

posted in Classic Adventures: The Great Gatsby on Aug 1, 10 7:15 PM
That was a wasted purchase. The most boring of hidden object games I've played in sometime. I kept waiting for the "punch line" and I'm still waiting and the game suddenly over! Wish I could get my game credit back.

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 26, 10 4:28 PM
I don't know if this is technical or me. I am stuck trying to unlock the blue socket panel and insert purified disc. I get the weird looking character with the gloved hands, fire and scarry voice. lol Can anyone help?

posted in Dream Day Wedding: Viva Las Vegas on Apr 2, 10 2:07 PM
I have the entire Dream Day Wedding series and I just love it. My only complaint is that Las Vegas didn't seem to last long enough. Anyway I played the demo for Bella Italia on another website and as always loved it. When is Big Fish going to offer Bella Italia? I hate when I find games being offered somewhere else before
Big Fish.

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 16, 10 8:57 PM
I did another install and still can not purchase from the store. Upgrades make the game more fun. Glad to be able to move fromthe bakery. Can you fix the store?

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 16, 10 8:45 PM
I was able to download the updated version and move on. However I am still unable to upgrade equipment. I have plenty of money and the game takes me to the store but nothing happens. Can we fix this? I really like this game.

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 16, 10 1:40 PM
ingridf wrote:I cannot get past the bakery. Is that all there is? I have completed all of the levels in the bakery to expert level, but am not offered any other options.

If there is truly only one building in the game I am very disappointed with this game.
and I want my $6.99 credit back if big fish can't fix this game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator