Posts created by xoxJulie

I have gotten as far as the compare two pictures of feather mask and cannot for the life of me find the last "difference" the hint button for some odd reason does not apply to this puzzle so I cannot move on from this page. If Anyone has any idea please let me know, otherwise i'll just trash the dang game even though I bought it.

xoxjulie

posted in Jewel Quest Heritage on Aug 5, 10 1:22 AM
I'm stuck on YellowTail also have never came across the lock and keys. I have tried everything from 3 keys next to lock, didn't work to trying to get as many 3 keys as possible in game. I have all the squares completed but can't get the dang locks to come off. Plus can't do any of the other puzzles as this one has to be completed before I move on so.....

HELP !

Thank you, xoxJulie

Went online and found out that you slide the key into the lock at some point so back to game to give it a try. wish me luck

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on May 31, 10 2:57 AM
So am I.

posted in Jewel Quest on Apr 16, 09 2:58 AM
Yep

posted in Azkend on Apr 8, 09 2:03 AM
You'd think by now game developers would bypass the timers or at least give you that option. Maybe we could get someone to develop a timer bypass that you could add to any game you wanted, give us a lot more control of the games we buy. Aw that would never happen, just wishful thinking.

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Mar 31, 09 1:05 PM
That seems like it borders on fraud.

posted in Romopolis on Mar 29, 09 3:15 AM
is this a hog game

posted in Emerald City Confidential on Mar 24, 09 2:08 AM
Start over with a different name ?

posted in Insider Tales: Stolen Venus on Mar 24, 09 2:02 AM
How about a review thread like Poodle asked for?

posted in Emerald City Confidential on Mar 3, 09 1:36 PM
I've been playing the game and yes there is a lot of reading, so I haven't gotten passed the apartment yet, but It's really a different kind of game I think I like it but haven't plunked down to buy it yet. The best part is that is it is in both pc and mac platforms.

posted in Dangerous High School Girls on Feb 12, 09 11:39 AM
Well I never could comment on that game because like most of the games it was for pc's only. From what I've read the game had to do with high school girl bullies, which exists in real life, everybody learns in life to stand up for theirselves or they become doormats to the bullies. That's a fact of life. Should the game be banished, I would have prefered to have had the game rated, just like movies are. Then everybody can make their own choice, to own or not.

posted in Virtual Families on Feb 10, 09 12:35 PM
Nope ha ha ha

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Feb 3, 09 9:24 PM
this is my second go around, i rushed through it the first time and then did ravenhearst so I'm enjoying taking my time it's a fun game

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Feb 3, 09 8:56 PM
lordkalvan just wanted to say thanks for your older tips and hints for Madam Fate. I've been replaying that game and your posts saved me more than once, fin clap, well done. julie

posted in Dangerous High School Girls on Jan 27, 09 7:46 AM
Variety is the spice of life unfortuanely at times using a mac leaves us with playing sicley sweet games only. I can't even download the questionable games to see what they are all about, oh well back to the bench

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Jan 11, 09 10:44 PM
You put the stone wheel where the glass skull was

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Dec 29, 08 5:16 AM
Thank you, Thank you , Thank you

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Dec 28, 08 12:24 PM
HELP ! I've made it to the end of the game and gone back and found every single item but the very last one. The blue jewel in Black Beard's cave. I can't even find the yellow spot to use my tools on but I have burnt everything and pounded everything with my hammer and dusted every item, is it really there or is it just there to drive me crazy???

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Dec 12, 08 2:56 PM
I'm stuck there too.

posted in Mystery in London ™ on Dec 7, 08 7:52 AM
I like this game a lot, it lasted longer than most and when I finished I felt like I had a quick trip to England without the airport hassles. Just wished they had put more accents in the voices.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator