Posts created by sjsullivan

one of the hidden object scenes is frozen. not allowing me to click on anything. hint button doesn"t direct me anywhere. anybody else run into this?

there is a glitch where you are unable to progress due to inability to pick up a fireball with a thermal tracer. they closed down the thread in the forum stating that someone had given the solution which is untrue. since they do not want to offer a fix to the glitch...be warned. Do not purchase. Rip off.

I see other posts about this but no help or replies so must be a glitch in the game. there is a light or fire ball that is to be picked up via thermal scan. It allows me to pick up the first one but not the second one. so I am currently stuck in the game. very frustrating.

having same issue. its a glitch

posted in Rite of Passage: Heart of the Storm Collector's Edition on Jan 30, 16 11:49 AM
I would love to play the bonus game but I see no way to get to it. I have finished the main game/.

posted in Rite of Passage: Heart of the Storm Collector's Edition on Jan 30, 16 11:42 AM
I would like to play bonus game but can't figure out how to get to it. Anyone????

after cutting the cattail to get the reed , I am unable to progress in this game. the scene I need 6o get to is unavailable. there is a definite glitch. don"t purchase this game people!!!! ripoff!!! Warning!!!!

posted in Haunted Hotel: The X Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 15 10:25 AM
I cannot pick up the item in inventory to wipe the spiderweb to continue in bonus game. anyone run into this. the hint directs me to the item in my inventory but when I click on it...I am unable to retrieve it to wipe away the spider web to continue. must be a glitch/ anyone else run into this in game?!?!?!?!

posted in Grim Tales: Threads of Destiny Collector's Edition on Oct 8, 15 1:54 PM
I put the sheriffs badge in place, entered the code 4255. nothing happens. you really can't press the code as the buttons won't depress. anyone get this far???? I believe it's a glitch in the game.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Feb 14, 15 7:41 AM
i did hit both 2 dollar bills. I hit a total of $19.00. That is my original point. the game would not then allow me to take the cash. why does no one ever answer in these forums anymore???? Isn't that what they are for?

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 15 12:52 PM
was unable to take the cash at the machine . I clicked on the 2,5,10 bills but I can't do anything from there. the hint keeps indicating the 20 dollar bill but when I click that nothing happens either. anyone??????

i had posted earlier regarding a glitch in the tavern loft. I am unable to obtain the carbiner and tweezers. does anyone read these forums and offer help? I never received a reply. I go to the safe in the tavern loft. I am told in the SG to pick up the tweezers and carbiner. The game won't allow me to do that. There fore , I cannot progress forward in the game. If anyone has encountered this and has found a solution...could you please help. or at very least...is it a glitch or/// I see others have relied saying they ran into the same issue. Thank you.

whenever I try to take the tweezers and carbiner in the tavern loft....the game won't release them to me. I can't go further . anyone else encounter this? GRRRRR! Why is it always after you purchase them that the glitch shows up?!?!?!?!?

posted in Frankenstein: Master of Death on Jan 26, 15 6:06 AM
booooo!!! if can't skip puzzles, no buy for me. I keep touching the wire with the electrode and can't progress. no more cheap games for me! GRRRR>

i am hving same problem

same thing happened to me. this is definitely a glitch. money back please.

posted in Whispered Secrets: Into the Wind Collector's Edition on Oct 4, 14 11:16 AM
clicked on the Panda, very early in game. sent it up the tree to retrieve the plank. now the game is frozen. Anyone else encounter this?

I received some planks to fix the hole in the ship. the SG talks about some nails. I cannot find any nails. the hint button is taking me in circles. any help????

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 14 6:15 AM
same thing happened to me. I did paint the clouds white. it is a glitch. the weeds look off on both bottom corners but you can't paint those. ripped off.

I agree. it is ridiculous to expect people to start over again. just fix the glitch!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator