Posts created by otrey

posted in DragonStone on May 7, 12 10:10 AM
I've had the game for a while and play it often, will there be another made like it soon?

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World on Apr 15, 12 1:52 PM
I just completed the game. i had to use the WT once for the string, and every now a than I needed a hint. It is challenging enough to keep you guessing. It was really great!

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secret Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 11 6:50 PM
I just completed it. It was a good game but not as challenging as some others where. I didn't have to go thru the tutorial. I did use the hints when i was stuck a few times, so I'm not to disappointed.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 11 8:37 AM
I just completed Phantasmat in the extreme state, I found all the emblem and recieved all the trophies. This was a great game for me.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 5, 10 2:26 PM
Just completed Drawn 2, I like it as much as the first. I got stuck one time with the blue lamp. It was just as preplexing as the first. I love bfg.

posted in Syberia II on Sep 29, 09 1:49 PM
Just finished Syberia II, this is an awsome game I have enjoyed as much as the first. Will there be a third soon?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator