Posts created by remington07

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Dec 9, 11 4:15 PM
Yes, I am very curious about when the next installment will be released. I have asked but received no responses.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Dec 8, 11 10:51 AM
Any word on other releases? I had no idea I was at the end of the game when I reached the end of chapter 4. I kept looking for information such as a walkthrough for the next segments.

Lady_Cav wrote:I think Mr_Russ was trying to help you find the "triggers".

You, as the player, know you need to do something, but until you look at everything and click on it and get either (1) an entry in your journal or (2) a message written across the game, the game doesn't know that you have found all the right parts to actually activate the next part of the game, such as being able to move the clock hands to set the time.

Try going upstairs and in the kitchen, besides the cubby hole, and see if you've clicked on everything you can.

Thank you. I found it all and finished the game in six hours. This is the ONLY game series I will do this for!

This entire game is worth the money! I got through it in six hours. The storyline keeps the audiences/players interest. I have been a fan of this game since the beginning. I suppose Victor and Charles will be alive in the next one and so will Emma, Rose, Charlotte, and Gwendolyn. The next one could be really interesting!

Sorry if that sounded rude. I'm just frustrated with the game at this point.

Mr_Russ wrote:Are you reading the book each time?

The book? Do you mean the strategy guide or the book in the cubby hole? Yes to both. What does that have to do with anything?

0528 wrote:you have to cut the nail on both feet. i was having the same problem, then saw I had to do the other foot also

Did that and I still could not go forward with the time.

Thank you. I have gone back to the bathroom and found a shaver. I thought that would change things but it did not.

I did gather them all. The reason I know is because when I go back to the woman, I cannot go back to her feet.

AND! I have collected ALL the nails and put them in the jar too!

I've clipped the nails on both feet and I went back to set the time. I had no luck. The time is not working on the cuckoo clock!

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Sep 29, 09 10:30 AM
I'm stuck in the foyer of Grandpa's house. I have been to the bathroom a few times (no that does not reflect a person problem) and the porch a few times. I have turned on the chandelier but can't get to the handle that is in it. How do you do this? I'm stuck. Help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator