Posts created by dead_duck35

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 12 6:53 AM
Never mind, found it using the great search engine here!

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Aug 7, 12 5:57 PM
OK I've read where the armoury key is, but I don't know where to find the metal frog plating that everyone talks about!
Please help...
Thanks!

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Jan 25, 12 10:18 AM
Where is the box to put the mouse in? I have the cheese all ready to go, but can't find it! The walkthrough says to use it, but I can't find where it says to find it in the first place!

Help and I apologize if this question has already been answered on here, or in the walkthrough - I couldn't find it! Thanks!

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 16, 10 1:51 PM
Nevermind...duh, figured it out from the walkthrough!

Great game.

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 16, 10 1:47 PM
Hi all - great game so far!

I'm almost finished putting the chemist's experiment together, I think...I had a special bullet I pulled out of the alchemist's wall, but it's gone! I have the loaded revolver, and the rest of the experiment built, but it won't let me fire the revolver, am I missing the bullet from somewhere?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator