Posts created by kittensloy

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on May 17, 10 11:50 AM
I'm on the final solution to this game. In the Confucius area, the lower right purple spread with the half oyster on it, doesn't display the round boxes with the items to find to get the puzzle piece. I've deleted this game and downloaded it again with the same problem. Is this a game defect?

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on May 17, 10 11:50 AM
I'm on the final solution to this game. In the Confucius area, the lower right purple spread with the half oyster on it, doesn't display the round boxes with the items to find to get the puzzle piece. I've deleted this game and downloaded it again with the same problem. Is this a game defect?

posted in Avenue Flo on May 17, 10 11:45 AM
On the mini triangle game in the bakery that has to be played to get the cake recipe.....The colors I have in each triangle won't match the solution shown on the left. For example, I have a blue, red, and purple triangle within a large triangle. No matter how I turn it, there's not a possibility of getting two red in the right and left top corners. Is this a game defect?

posted in Avenue Flo on May 12, 10 4:39 PM
I'm also stuck on the triangle mini-game in the bakery. My top triangle has to have 2 red and a blue. What I have there is one red, a blue, and a purple. No matter how I turn it, I won't end up with two red in the upper left and right corners of this particular piece. Any suggestions?

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Oct 18, 09 8:22 PM
jknight61 wrote:I am in Chapter 4, I made most of the blocks to open the doors, I have collected 4 stones, all the squares in the ancients place have been filled but one. The door to the water fall is partially open. I go to the printing press and try to place one of the blank stones in but it won't accept it. Keeps saying no stone to print on. My last metal tempeltes for stamping the stones was used. I see no more. I persume the last one is still in the press.

Now I can't seem to get past this point. I also have two boards, but can't find where to use them. don't find any more stoens or parts to use. HELP someone?

keep going back to the different areas, once you find one, another will show up at some area that was already cleared.....hope you find it!

posted in Dream Chronicles on Oct 11, 09 5:40 PM
kittensloy wrote:
MariaVictoria23 wrote:
Benchleyfan5652 wrote:Help! I'm stuck at the musical picture puzzle at the in laws house. I get that there is a connection between the pictures on the wall and the piano, but is there a right order to touching the family photos and the playing the piano? Do you have to figure out the tunes and play them manually? What would be the point of having a player piano if we can't use it? Argh! Any help would be appreciated.

SEE ANSWER TOWARDS THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE (BY KITTENSLOY).

SORRY,WHEN I REPLIED, IT MOVED THIS POST TO THE END. SEE REPLY BY KITTENSLOY.

posted in Dream Chronicles on Oct 11, 09 5:38 PM
MariaVictoria23 wrote:
Benchleyfan5652 wrote:Help! I'm stuck at the musical picture puzzle at the in laws house. I get that there is a connection between the pictures on the wall and the piano, but is there a right order to touching the family photos and the playing the piano? Do you have to figure out the tunes and play them manually? What would be the point of having a player piano if we can't use it? Argh! Any help would be appreciated.

SEE ANSWER TOWARDS THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE (BY KITTENSLOY).

posted in Dream Chronicles on Oct 9, 09 9:46 PM
CARDS ON THE WALL. The "cards" have to either match or be opposite from the one across from them. Example: The water symbol in the upper right, can be matched with the card of the same symbol that would be placed in the lower left, right below the end of the spike that runs from the symbol on the wall to the bottom left. The male figure on the upper left would be matched with the female card that has to be placed at the end of it's spike that runs down to the bottom right.

posted in Dream Chronicles on Oct 9, 09 9:40 PM
SOLUTION TO PICTURES/PIANO ROOM: The pictures on the wall. Try to collect all the hidden pictures on the first try. There's one to the right of the piano leg, one in the plant, one above the sculpted face, one on top of the piano, etc. Find the crowbar and pry up the loose board for the key to the piano. There's also a crank that has to be found, mine was found at the base of the plant on the right. Place the crank on the top hole of the piano and the key on the bottom hole. Click on the piano and it will bring up a window. Click on the crank and a medley will play. After it's done, play the same medley by clicking on the keys. If it's correct, the pop-up window will disappear. (Click on the pictures to get the story). Place another picture in the correct outline and do the same thing on the piano. After all the pictures are on the wall and the medleys have been played, the door will open to the next level.

posted in Laura Jones and the Gates of Good and Evil on Sep 30, 09 9:51 PM
Thank you for your "spoiler walkthrough." I have been thoroughly stuck.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator