Posts created by melouria

posted in Violett on May 13, 14 8:58 PM
I agree. More games like this one please! I just finished and loved it! The storyline is very Coraline but what's not to like. I loved Coraline. The music is unobtrusive and the puzzles actually make sense once you realize what your goal is. I thought it was a nice touch to have her climb the ladder in the "bathroom" and see her parents on the other side of the mirror reporting her disappearance to the police. Oh well, on to the next HOG. "Sigh"

posted in Violett on Apr 14, 14 3:08 PM
I am loving this game. Yes, it is frustrating but so different. You get 4 hints and when you are too frustrated, go to You Tube where a walkthrough is available. I don't see finishing this game anytime soon, and that's okay! The only thing still confusing is the collection of the colored "beads". What in the heck are they for? Oh, and this is the first game I have bought that had less than 4 stars. I will start looking closer at games reviewed with just 2-3 stars!

posted in Violett on Apr 10, 14 8:08 PM
I am enjoying the game so far. Very different from the sameness of the HOGs I've been playing. Not having an issue with controls but does anyone know what the colored orbs are for? I collect them in every scene but can't seem to find a use for them yet.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 16, 13 3:06 PM
Lesson learned. Next time I will come here first. I have been messing around with this puzzle for ages and was enjoying the game up until this point. Thanks!

posted in Fishdom 2 on Aug 11, 12 12:43 PM
Click on the feeder and the fish will go to it. At least that is what worked for me.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Trail of the Twister on Jun 25, 11 4:17 PM
Well, I came here looking for a walkthrough but the moderator has seen fit to remove the link. OP: Thanks for trying to help out a fellow member. Guess I will just have to go find my own walkthrough since Big Fish is playing "big brother".

posted in Nancy Drew: The Trail of the Twister on Jun 25, 11 3:40 PM
Yep, on the bottom left of the screen. Click on it and enter the locations. Even with the GPS it is a PITA to navigate. I have to find a place to pull over and check the GPS constantly. I love ND games but hate these driving puzzles.

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on May 24, 11 3:47 PM
Just finished this game and I really enjoyed it. Loved the music and the puzzles were just difficult enough to stretch my mind. I look forward to Pahelika 2!

posted in Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill Remastered on Apr 3, 11 2:44 PM
mcurty wrote:
lilTweet7 wrote:<snip>Another great aventure series is the 'Myst' games. I would love to see BF carry those as well.
They do carry RealMyst -- the original game redone in 3D with added chapter. You may have to do a search or access it through the All Game Forums. I didn't see it in the main list of games.

The ND games are great adventure games and provide hours of puzzling fun. I have yet to try this one, but have several others that I really enjoy. If you get really "stuck" you can always do a search for a walkthrough to help you out. There are places out there that have them available.

Thanks Mcurty....I had no idea they had RealMyst until I read your post. This is the only Myst game I have yet to play...so, thanks so much!!

posted in The Blackwell Legacy on Jan 10, 10 3:30 PM
Hey guys, I just started playing this game and I am having the same problem with the inventory toolbar. It has just disappeared. No error message, no nothing. So I can't access the Notebook or the Save/Quit options. Did anyone ever get help with this problem, or did you just give up? Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator