Posts created by FlashKnockOut

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on May 12, 14 2:40 AM
I had a new adopted character taking over the house on 4th generation. It was still night during my daytime and since I'm not so often in the game I decided to pause it while away to not miss out on their lifetime. It was while in pause mode that I hit the reverse day/night and guess what...now it has correct day/night time. Hope it will help on others game too

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Feb 18, 14 9:32 PM
Despite that I'm both loged in to game manager and web site this F2P game wants
me to log in to my account again! And the log-in window has poor graphic. To me it
doesn't look trust worthy.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 13, 13 8:44 AM
When I start the game it stops at screen saying "Asking spirits for new content".
I need to use Ctrl+Alt+Delete to get out of it, and end it in task manger which tells me the program is not answering. My Singing Monsters and Rooms of Memory is running smooth so I don't understand why this game hungs. Anyone who can give me some advice on how to solve this problem?

posted in Towers of Oz on Dec 8, 12 6:54 AM
This could have been an ok game but cursor movement is that much slow it ruins it

posted in Safecracker on Dec 23, 11 3:52 PM
I've read there also will be made a Syberia3

posted in The Cameron Files: Secret at Loch Ness on Feb 24, 11 2:40 AM
Im having the same problem with the inventory. We are suppose to interact with objects inside the inventory like combining two of them, but it's impossible since I get kicked out of the inventory even before getting items combined. This is a glitch without doubt. Any suggestions on how to deal with this problem?

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Jul 23, 10 5:18 AM
This is what Keops Studio says about the flickering screen problem on their technical site.
Product Support
Category: General
Issue: The screen flickers during the game
Solution: This problem might happen with DirectX 9 and can be solved by disabling the anti-aliasing option of your graphic card.

I have windows Vista and nForce/GeForce card.
Just right click your desktop and chose NVIDIA controlpanel, 3D-adjustments,use advanced 3D-adjustments,open this site,and disable anti-aliasing

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Secret of the Silver Earring on May 30, 09 9:39 AM
Im gonna download the demo version of this game. Im so happy that BFG finally let us play a demo of the large file games also. Big Fish is only getting better and better.

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases on May 28, 09 7:37 AM
Im sorry to hear you were having problems with some of the mini-games. I beta-tested this game and had no problems while playing it. It could be that something went wrong when you installed the game. Try to uninstall it. Restart your computer and install it again. If this don`t helps you might need to contact custommer support.

posted in The Omega Stone: Riddle of the Sphinx II on May 24, 09 2:21 AM
I too wish they would give us at least 30 min. to try out the LGF`s. Im not a fan of egyptian dessert games but the introduction video of this game looked promising so I will give it a try. I can always get a walktrough if I get stuck somewhere in the game. And adventure games are what I like best of all.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect on Apr 11, 09 4:40 AM
Excellent HO puzzle game that I have been waiting patiently for (did beta test it) . Bought it today and can`t wait to start playing it.

posted in Emerald City Confidential on Apr 2, 09 2:30 AM
It did not happend when I played the game so it must be as you say, a technical problem. Perhaps during installation of the game or some computer error. Good luck fixing it. And have to say, this game rocks.

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Mar 28, 09 7:21 AM
Another great LFG could get, that also comes from Kheops Studio, is Destination Treasure Island. Very good game, great puzzles and it last a little longer than ECHO.

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Mar 28, 09 7:11 AM
ECHO is a great game. I bought it directly from Kheops Studio as a download purchase. The only thing I didn`t like was that it is a bit too short. In my opinion a large file game should last for a while. But the graphics are good and the puzzles are great.

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Mar 18, 09 3:37 AM
There is a demo of this game. Just can`t remember what site I got it from,.
You can google it and play the demo of the game and see for your self wether its worth buying or not. I tried the game some time ago and was very pleased with it and its been on my wishing list for a long time now. Bought it today.

posted in Annabel on Mar 13, 09 3:54 AM
I liked that this game was in 3D and had no problem at all with the cam movement. I have played similar games before and I`m used to them. The game is a little to "easy" could have been more advanced puzzles. Ok game for me and I intend to buy it with a credit. The only thing I disliked was the voice acting.

**********SPOILER****************************************SPOILER************************

Hi

Use the blue card on the window(between the two windows).

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Mar 10, 09 2:56 PM
I hop I can help you out here. I got the same problem when I played the game. I had to look up in a walktrough. Think I found it at gameboomers. It said that in the download version of the game, this puzzle was not present. (It had already been solved for you). All you have to do is go to the face and pull the thounge to get to the floating island.

posted in Safecracker on Mar 10, 09 2:37 PM
Safecracker is a lot of puzzles and not really an adventure like Syberia. Besides, Safecracker is shorter than Syberia1. I would go for Syberia1 first then later, Safecracker.

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Mystery of the Mummy on Mar 10, 09 1:50 PM
There must be a glitch in this game. First I had the bordeaux bottle then It was gone from my inventory and I got a bottle of apple vine instead??? And now the bottle with apple wine is gone and I`m left with spain, bourgogne, touraine, gin, empty bottle and liqueur. Can`t finish this game now and has to start all over cause I saved from after getting all the bottles.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator