Posts created by bechaupt

Cannot turn the custom cursor off. Windows 10.

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 17 5:14 AM
I can't see the boxes and I am running on Windows 10 as well.

I am having the same issue as other players. I tried to create a second player so I could complete the game on Normal mode with my first profile and have a second profile for Expert mode. My operating system is Windows 10, I am running the latest version of the game, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and running the game as an administrator.

My Mother is running the game on a her computer (also Windows 10 and latest version) and has the same issue. We are both very annoyed that we purchased the game and this basic feature isn't working.

posted in Farm Up on May 10, 13 7:46 PM
The brick factory and sawmill as both buildings that become available when you reach a certain level. They are available from the store (tab with a little barn on it).

I thank you get the husband by completing some farming tasks, and repairing the first level of the house.

Bec

posted in Farm Up on May 10, 13 7:42 PM
Thanks Sportygal,

I got frustrated and tried starting over because I had run out of tasks and I could start any quests. I am worried though because I had studied at the school (twice) and still couldn't build the guest house in my old game. At least this time if I finish the school and study and still can't build the guest house I might as well give up. :0(

Bec

posted in Farm Up on May 10, 13 2:34 PM
bechaupt wrote:Hi
Not sure if this is a technical issue but I think it might be a bug. I cannot repair the guest house. When I click on it nothing happens. The repair the guest house task completed without me repairing it and grandma hasn't turned up. I have fully repaired the main house and successfully built the sawmill, brick kiln and snack bar.

The chicken coop is a mess, I need Grandma! Please help. :o)
Thanks in advance
Bec

An update on this issue. First up I am running this on Windows 7 starter and I am not having any problems with the general running of the game. It loads fine and runs well and I have been able to do everything I want except for the guest house. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and the technical help pages.

Since the last post I have built the bus stop and I am currently building the fruit factory. I have plenty of wood, stone, bricks and planks (over 50 each) and silver coins (<30 000). I have the husband and Grandpa - no Grandma.

I don not think I have failed to trigger the guest house because I did receive the letter from Grandma and the task to complete the guest house, however the task to complete the guest house completed with out me doing anything. Also I have no "old" tasks. I have completed all the tasks and got new ones several times.

Also when I go to the map and click on a location I receive the message "You already have the maximum number of quests" even though I have never been able to view let alone accept a quest. I have received a task to supply goose eggs to a pastry factory - obviously I can't do this.

Please Help.
Bec

posted in Farm Up on May 10, 13 2:24 PM
Hi sportgal2009,

You enter your existing BFG account info.

Regards
Bec

posted in Farm Up on May 10, 13 2:19 PM
Thanks Valdy,

Thanks for the reply but unfortunatly it doesn't help. I have built the brick factory, sawmill, school, main house, bus stop, snack bar and have almost finished the fruit factory. I have the Husband and Grandpa but no Grandma.

I have over 30, 000 silver dollars. I have over 50 wood, stone, planks and bricks each. The repair the guest house task completed without me repairing the guest house.

I am coming to the conclusion this is definitely a bug. When I go to the map even though I have never been able to even view a quest when ever I click on a location I receive the message - "You have the maximum number of quests".

Bec

posted in Farm Up on May 10, 13 6:48 AM
Thanks Baikai

I tried uninstalling/reinstalling but no change. From the other post it looks like I may not be the only one with this problem.

I'll try the technical help. Hopefully there will be a bug fix soon.

Thanks again
Bec

posted in Farm Up on May 10, 13 4:02 AM
Hi
I can't build/repair the guest house and I have built the brick factory, sawmill, school and snack bar; and repaired the main house. When i click on the guest house I get nothing but the bubble saying 1h 30m. I have Grandpa and the Husband but no Grandma. Also the task to repair the guest house completed straight away and I haven't repaired it.

The guest house has no bubble over it saying what resources it needs. When you click on it it just says stage 1/3 1h30m.

Please help
Bec

posted in Farm Up on May 10, 13 3:58 AM
Hi Chief cook,

You just need to click on the "shiny" yellow and white ones with the cursor. Not all the butterflies give you something, just like the moles. You will know when you have clicked on it because the single shiny butterfly will turn into several pastel ones.

Another hint - Fancy doing some fishing.

Bec

posted in Farm Up on May 10, 13 2:30 AM
Hi
I think I might have a bug. I cannot repair the guest house. When I click on it nothing happens except I get the information bubble saying it will take 1h 30m.

I had the repair the guest house task but it completed without me repairing it and grandma hasn't turned up. I have fully repaired the main house and successfully built the sawmill, brick kiln and snack bar. I have Grandpa and the husband.

Thanks in advance
Bec

posted in Farm Up on May 10, 13 2:26 AM
Hi
Not sure if this is a technical issue but I think it might be a bug. I cannot repair the guest house. When I click on it nothing happens. The repair the guest house task completed without me repairing it and grandma hasn't turned up. I have fully repaired the main house and successfully built the sawmill, brick kiln and snack bar.

Thanks in advance
Bec

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 23, 11 8:40 PM
I tried it on the mausoleum. It took the debris back up by 50% and I repeated it 3 times to take it back to 1000% but it did not count. I think it has to be a building that is not finished.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 29, 11 3:56 AM
I am having experiencing the problem with the Black Knights Stronghold in Kingdom 3. After reading the posts on the forum I went back to a previous save because my hero had killed the single knight outside the gate. As suggested I did not build the bridge and cross the river until AFTER the Duke requested I check out the outpost. I skirted the single knight and got the letter etc making sure the quest was at "Find black knight stronghold" (not the exact wording but can't remember it) before I approached it. I carefully lead the single black knight away without killing him. Approached the door and got my hero saying the door is blocked - find another way in. Removed the stones on the eastern face and engaged the knights and still no change to the quest. I am sure this is now a glitch 'cause I have tried everything.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 29, 11 3:50 AM
perfamous wrote:Im having trouble with the 4th stone in K2. Can anyone tell me how to get a 4th stone ? I cannot destroy the stone tower by the ruins - click on it - no demolish ball. I do not have control.
Would appreciate any help.

For the three towers - 1 You have to remove the wood in front of the door by chopping, 2 You get the key by growing a magic bean under it (I had to use two 'cause I put the first one too far to the back) and 3 You clear the vines. Then you should have control of all three towers.

posted in Roads of Rome on Oct 1, 10 1:06 AM
I just had a look at the screen shots for the game and I am missing a strip around the edge including the tool/menu bar. This game is definitely a bust for me.

posted in Roads of Rome on Oct 1, 10 12:58 AM
I just came to the forum because I have no green dots on level 4 either and therefore can not build a road. I have already tried adjusting the display settings (full screen or not in game and resolution from desktop) with no success. Also I can not see any resource counters or totals and this is what made me think I was missing the edges. If this is a top selling game there must be a lot of disappointed buyers.

posted in Tropical Farm on Dec 9, 09 5:53 AM
Maybe it is a sign that I have been playing too much but I didn't bother after 15 minutes because found it too easy and there was nothing new. It is like so many other farm games - just set on an island.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 9, 09 5:49 AM
I know it is abit early but anyone have any thoughts. I have noticed that some are missing the Salon - I like that the gunslingers come in on the train but it doesn't seem like a complete town without a Salon.

I especially like that some of the gunslingers have dogs - I have 6 now and let them hang around the butcher shop.

I also like the storyline. And the hidden objects and puzzles are more logical and discoverable than last time, while the strategy is more challenging - a combination I really like.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator