Posts created by moxy31

Without a doubt the most intriguing game I have ever played on Big Fish. Well worth the money.

posted in PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 16 9:52 AM
Thank you.

posted in Written Legends: Nightmare at Sea on Aug 28, 14 9:12 PM
I enjoyed this game so much, well worth the money to me. Loved all the hidden object and the length was amazing. So glad I bought this game.

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 14 5:46 AM
I thouroughly enjoyed this game, very creative and different. I did not want to stop playing. Great game and would definitely recommend.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Dec 7, 13 2:19 PM
I thought that Dire Grove was my favorite game but this by far is the best game I have ever played on Big Fish. It is certainly worth the money, it seemed like I played for hours. Enjoyed this very much and also my favorite Mystery Case File game. Enjoy!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 12 5:00 AM
I am also having the same problem and do not want to have to start over.

posted in Suburban Mysteries: The Labyrinth of the Past on Sep 4, 12 1:38 AM
I got to the point where you throw the rope down and use the pliers to open the cover. After that it was just dark, no inventory could be seen, no hint button. What did I do wrong or did I? Please help. Thank you.

This was an exceptional game. Great game and worth the money and even the bonus game was great!

What a great game and very long for the money. Enjoyed this game very, very much!

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on May 9, 12 2:59 AM
Despite having to reload this game I enjoyed it very much. Well worth the money and hours of game fun.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 6, 12 2:57 AM
Found the manual in the attic of the small house, but as already stated because the gasoline was already put in it will not work now.

Thank you I eventually did see the other post.

I am having a problem with this game not saving once I have left the game and gone back to it. It also does not keep my name and returns to guest. Yes I have uninstalled the game and installed again and the same thing is happening. Is anyone else having this problem. Thank you for any help.

I am having a problem with this game not saving once I have left the game and gone back to it. It also does not keep my name and returns to guest. Yes I have uninstalled the game and installed again and the same thing is happening. Is anyone else having this problem. Thank you for any help.

posted in White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 12 11:39 AM
Didn't really like this game a whole lot. Llked the **** part of the game but that is about it. No reasoning for me, it just ended?????

Sorry I don't remember about this, wish I could help.

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Family Secret Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 11 2:38 AM
This has to be one of the best games I have ever played on Big Fish. Well worth buying the Collection Edition. Even the bonus part of the game was very lengthy and overall just an enjoyable game. I thought Dire Grove was my favorite now I have a new one. Would recommend this game for sure.

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Sep 5, 11 12:10 AM
I purchased this collector's edition on a sale. I had tried the trial version awhile ago and did not think that I would likte it. I thought this game was great and enjoyed it very much I am glad I purchased it.

Found where the battery is but do not have nitrogen to cool it in my inventory.

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 11 1:40 AM
I thought this was a great game, enjoyed!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator