Posts created by lullabyak

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Mar 9, 18 9:10 AM
Nevermind, finally figured it out! lol

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Mar 9, 18 9:09 AM
It says you can exchange a building for a different building but cannot figure out how.

posted in Dream Builder: Amusement Park on Aug 28, 12 1:15 PM
I have restarted the game 5 times now and I am doing all the challenges in order and currently have 30 trophies but only 2 silver left to achieve and then 4 gold which will once again give me 36 trophies! Starting to get very frustrated. My husband, a program developer thinks there is a bug in the game. Should I maybe um-install and re-install? I am dumb founded as to why it keeps doing this over and over.

posted in Dream Builder: Amusement Park on Aug 28, 12 9:03 AM
I have beaten all the challenges in the first Park and only received 36 trophies and therefore I cannot move on. How do I build up the trophies to move forward. My first level is 100% completed so I am not sure what I am doing wrong.
I like the game but would like to get to the forest level, dessert and seashore. Help???

posted in Westward Kingdoms on May 5, 11 7:41 PM
I have a similar problem. I have cut down all 4 beanstalks, but the game only recorded 3 of the 4. Now I am STUCK in K2! I guess I will have to restart again for the 3rd time!

posted in Westward Kingdoms on May 5, 11 7:35 PM
Hello,

I have killed all of the giants and cut down all bean stalks in K2. However the game continues to think I have to chop down one more (3 of 4). I have tried planting bean stalks, cutting them down and no go. I have spent over an hour searching for the "last" bean stalk - all around the map including what I could see outside of the borders.

Any ideas? I would rather NOT restart again as this will be the third time!

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Apr 28, 11 8:42 PM
My wife plays this game and has the exact same problem. It seems if you get items too close to the tower or overlay a big block on a fragment, you can no longer select the fragment to place it where the "tower" counts it. Big Fish any ideas???

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator