Posts created by adr8p

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 7, 17 4:34 PM
Hi, can someone help me please.
Where on the big fish games website does it state that if you purchase too many games then you will be unable to open the purchase history, on the game manager, to download any games that you want to play as that is what the big fish customer service are telling me. They are advising that I open a new account and lose the hundreds of games that I have purchased over the last 5 years. How is this fair.

posted in Druid Kingdom on Jul 21, 15 8:20 AM
I have just contacted nevosoft and they say that chapter 5 is now available, just uninstall and reinstall but I did that and still it says coming soon, so I am waiting on them again. will update if they find a solution

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Oct 29, 14 11:12 AM
Same problem for me too. Wake up Bigfish and respond please.

posted in Finders on Aug 11, 14 9:24 AM
Hi, there is also a plant that you can pick which will give you 50 experience points a time

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 14 1:46 PM
I opened the door with all the locks on it and was walking down the basement steps when my laptop froze and I had to turn it off as couldn't do anything else with it. Went back to play the game and I had a corrupt file message and was told to start a new game. Not gonna bother until there is a fix for all the bugs that have been reported and if that fix doesn't come soon I will be asking for my money back.

posted in Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™ on May 18, 12 5:49 AM
Hi, I only have the SE of this game and have completed it and the green curtained room opened for me, the rooms that didn't open were the attic, the bathroom and the white door at the very bottom left.

posted in City of Secrets on Feb 9, 12 2:56 AM
catzzz666 wrote:
adr8p wrote:This game is brilliant, i just giggled from the start. I love the narrator, not done much of game so far but have bought it just for the laughs. I'm british so the moles voice, I think, matches him, and as for the 'lift' being a mistake..... should have said elevator....lol that tickled me.

It is not a mistake, just a difference between American English and British English. In England we call an elevator a "Lift"...'just thought I'd clarify that for other Americans. HAGD

Hi, yes i know it is a difference between american and british english (have lived with an american for 5 yrs) it was the narrator that referred it to being a 'mistake' in the game.

posted in City of Secrets on Feb 8, 12 4:00 AM
This game is brilliant, i just giggled from the start. I love the narrator, not done much of game so far but have bought it just for the laughs. I'm british so the moles voice, I think, matches him, and as for the 'lift' being a mistake..... should have said elevator....lol that tickled me.

posted in Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 12 12:38 PM
I have 2 laptops,one (32 bit) got the pink screen after downloading, however the game runs perfectly on my 64 bit.

posted in Righteous Kill on Jan 9, 12 3:32 PM
I've just completed this game and it is possible to get 165 objects in 22 mins, i had 7.30 left on my time when i completed when i found last item

posted in White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 12 1:32 PM
I played the demo for 35 mins then found i was bored and couldn't really care whether the woman lived or died or even escaped! It didnt scare me even when i followed the advise at beginning and played in the dark with the sound on (headphones on). Its just an average game to me, nothing special, played many a game that started the same way.
To all those who like the game, have fun

posted in Jump, Bobo! Jump! on Jan 6, 12 6:07 AM
Wanted to try this game, but after downloading and then opening the game, the cursor went into sleeping snail mode, could not exit the game, not even esc or ctrl alt del worked, had to turn off computer completely. will wait to see if there is a patch or something before i try again

posted in Stone Age Cafe on Jan 3, 12 3:42 AM
I would buy this game if the cursor was fixed

posted in Vampires Vs Zombies on Dec 28, 11 2:34 AM
I demoed this on another site, so glad u picked it up bigfish, a definite buy for me

posted in Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower on Dec 27, 11 9:20 AM
I'm with you on this moesart, i like the game too and will be buying!

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Dec 21, 11 12:19 PM
WOW so easy when you know how Thank u all for help, actually finished with a minute left on clock

posted in Christmas Tales: Fellina's Journey on Dec 20, 11 6:33 AM
Ditto on the access violation error message!

posted in Enchanted Cavern 2 on Nov 30, 11 1:57 AM
Ok BF, two days in a row of match 3 TGT and DD, any chance of some good time management games next?

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico on Nov 25, 11 8:52 AM
This is taking a ridiculously long time to download - 4% after 10 mins

posted in Patricia's Quest for Sun on Oct 25, 11 5:46 AM
Hi, there are 29 main puzzles and then 12 or 13 alternative puzzles unlocked when game is completed, and also you can create your own

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator