Posts created by Dirtfroggy

posted in Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale on Jan 17, 12 7:00 AM
Blue Tea GAmes are the best. Just finished the Snow Queen game today and that was fantastic too.
Curse of the Nightingale had a great storyline that grabbed me from the beginning. Love games that transport me to another time and place.
Has fragmented hidden object games (not the old boring run of the mill HOG). There are no objects in the hidden objects scenes that look like they don't belong. Rather dark scenes so sometimes hard to see, but that's okay.. it added to the ambience.
I give this 5 out of 5 stars.

posted in Dark Parables: Rise of the Snow Queen on Jan 17, 12 5:46 AM
I adored this game. I seem to like most of the Blue Tea Games I have discovered and will be looking for more. Bring on more Dark Parables games! I have finished the rest. I love the fragmented hidden object games and tend to look for those rather than straight forward HOG's. The mini games were fun and not too hard. I hate having to skip games because I either can't figure out what to do or get to a certain point and can't seem to get any further. I liked the map option so if I get stuck I could figure out where I needed to go next.
I want MORE MORE MORE Dark Parable games!
ps. the music was pretty good too!

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past on Oct 13, 11 6:08 AM
It's A A A B B.. but I don't know why... I couldn't figure it out and had to look at the walkthrough What does the latin words have to do with the number of door knocks???

posted in Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek on Sep 30, 11 8:13 PM
This game is fantastic.. Big Fish is getting better and better at putting games on their website that I love! There are HOGS enough for the HOG lovers to enjoy this game, but enough minigames to make it interesting.. and I actually got stuck on a couple of parts and had to use the hints... which doesn't happen very often.
GREAT GAME!!! As someone else said, looks like this will be one of my top ten games of this year!

posted in Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose on Sep 28, 11 2:43 AM
Loved this game not too many HOGS to ruin game play for me. I don't mind a few during the game but if there are so many it takes away from the storyline it makes it boring. I am sure another one is going to come out.. and most Vendel games are good I think. I love the little kitten with the mouse purring at the beginning of them too

posted in Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose on Sep 25, 11 4:28 PM
The 15th card isn't even in the room with th rest. it is in the music room on the chair.. hope this helps.. just got to that part today.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Sep 24, 11 6:12 AM
I never write comments about games.. but I had to about this one.. it was one of the best games I've played in several months! I loved the mini games.. not too hard and the fairy was available for the few I did have a problem with. It is a pretty long game too! I'm happy that there weren't too many HOG's in this game!

posted in Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse on Sep 4, 11 4:11 PM
Loved, loved, loved this game! One of my favorite games by far from Big Fish! I have been on Big Fish Games for several years and I loved this one and the original Princess Isabella game. The minigames were perfect for me. I only had to go to the walkthrough one time for a game

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell on Jul 9, 11 9:56 AM
I love the fact that it is "more" than a hidden objects game.. I get so tired of just finding hidden objects most of which would not even be in that particular room or area.. like looking for a sandwich in a bathroom... etc.

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell on Jul 9, 11 9:27 AM
I'm having the same problem.. it won't let me put any but the smallest flowers on.. I guess I will just have to skip the cake I hate to skip any games.. sigh

Hey I finally figured it out..i just had to click really fast on my laptop mouse button and they started to expand

posted in Dark Ritual on May 5, 11 8:00 AM
the same thing has happened to me.. the dr won't give me the antidote and I've got everything.. sigh.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Oct 20, 09 2:55 PM
This was a great game.. the only disappointing thing about it is that I would have liked it to last longer. It wasn't too hard and I only had to use the hints a couple of times. It was a beautiful game. I can't wait for the next one.
Melody

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator