Posts created by SassiAngel

I've tried all the tips in here, but I still DON'T HAVE A LEVER!! Did anyone figure that out? Can't make a key without a lever! I'm so bummed!

Thanks for any and all help!!

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 14 12:47 PM
Apparently I need to combine the Occult Book and the Keys, but I don't have the Occult book, just a note that says "occult book"!! I have been thru every scene/room, clicking on everything and there's nothing I can do! The ONLY thing that is accessible is the mini game (?) with the flower pots and letters up above. Clicking on it just tells me I need a hint, which I imagine is in the diary that you can't read until you run a pencil/pen or something over it to make the letters show up, BUT, the pen is in the raven's mouth and you can't get it until you put it's eye in!! It's a viscious circle... it's got to be an answer, unless it's a bug!!

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 14 12:23 PM
Does anyone know where the raven's eye is in the bonus game? I have searched and searched and can't find it. Apparently I can't do anything else until I find it. Even if I hit the "hint" button, it shows nothing. I'm stuck and can't do anything until I find it!! HELP PLEASE!!

Thank you!!

I just purchased this and it won't download to the games manager and I can't save it! I'm not getting any error messages and don't have anything blocking it. (I downloaded a demo version of another game this morning with no issues). I really hope someone can give me an answer soon, because if I send in a report, it will take days for an answer and I have limited play time! PLEASE help me asap if you can!!

posted in Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 14 8:43 AM
PLEASE HELP!!! I'm probably not in the right forum, but this is one of the games I'm having problems with. I came here hoping someone could help me so I didn't have to submit a question and have to wait days to hear from customer support.

I've missed out on the last few sales, because I can't get any of the games to download! I'm NOT receiving any error messages. I'm using Firefox and when you go to download a page, a box comes up asking if you want to save the game (bianary file?)... it doesn't give you the option to "run" it. (I really hate this with Firefox). It saves it to the download folder and I can click all day and it doesn't open or run or anything. If I try to delete it, everything freezes.

I used to use internet explorer and when you went to download, it asked if you wanted to save or run it. I always ran it, a message from Norton would come up and say the file was safe and then I'd see it download and install in my game manager. Now, when I hit the "run" button, nothing happens.

I have my game manager open when I try. Basically, no games will open if saved or run download. I REALLY hope someone can help me so I can get in on this sale! There are a lot of new games I haven't been able to try yet!

Thanks!!

posted in Surface: The Pantheon Collector's Edition on Sep 22, 13 7:55 AM
I really liked this game! When it lists the CE bonus features, it doesn't say if there's a bonus chapter. Does anyone know if there is? I'm wanting to buy it, but if there's not a bonus chapter, what's the point of getting the CE? Could someone let me know?

TIA

posted in Living Legends: Frozen Beauty Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 13 5:07 PM
I can't find the handle to the stuck saw. Can anyone tell me where it is?

Thanks!

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage on Mar 20, 12 2:31 PM
Nevermind!! Boy do I feel stupid! I found the scene where it should have been, but it was gone. Gave up, went back to the basement with my other parts and happend to notice the 3 little blue bulbs on the machine. Apparently, I had found it and put it there right away and FORGOT I DID IT!! Man, it sucks getting old!! lol

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage on Mar 20, 12 2:16 PM
I used the key and found the "orb"? I have everything now but the 3rd machine part. I've looked and searched thru the walkthroughs and can't find it! I DO see it in some of the inventory pics in the walkthroughs. It looks like a small blue bulb or maybe fuse? Can someone PLEASE help me?! I can't go any further until I get this piece!

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage on Mar 20, 12 10:19 AM
I can't find all the pieces for the machine. Are there 6? I have 5 pieces... I'm missing #3. I have the coal tongs and a key. I have no idea where to go from here. I've gone thru all the scenes and see no more "hidden object" scenes. I'm obviously missing something, but can't find out what! Can anyone tell me where I can find that 3rd piece to the machine?

TIA!
Debi

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 12 8:18 AM
I have both Twisted Lands games... Shadow Town and Insomniac, but the Standard Editions. I've played them both several times, but still can't quite figure out what's going on. I'm seriously considering upgrading to the Collector's Editions on these two. Is it worth it?? Is there a lot more game time and is it clearer what's going on with the story line? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 12 8:14 AM
I have both Twisted Lands games... Shadow Town and Insomniac, but the Standard Editions. I've played them both several times, but still can't quite figure out what's going on. I'm seriously considering upgrading to the Collector's Editions on these two. Is it worth it?? Is there a lot more game time and is it clearer what's going on with the story line? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

I'm really disappointed in this game. I played the demo, not sure if I liked the morphing instead of the Hidden Objects. I've loved and played all the MCF games and bought all the standard editions, but was always left with MANY questions and thought maybe if I had bought the CE, I'd have some answers, so I just up and bought the CE edition of this. People have already questioned "where's the bonus chapter(s) and I've read the answers. Now that I've finished the game, I really wish I'd have known what the 2 tabs at the top were for, but even then, I still feel "jipped" (sp?). I think the thing I hated the most was the notebook. In all the other MCF games, it kept all the info and you could go back to it when you were stuck and get answers or figure things out! I had no idea what I was supposed to do in many of the puzzles and ended up skipping them. I hated having to use the strategy guide (which really wasn't that much help, so I was using it and the BFG walkthrough) because it made me feel like I was "cheating". It really took the fun out of it. I'm very sorry I purchased the CE... I wish I would have waited and just got the SE. I'm still left with questions and unlike the other games that I DO play over and over, I don't even have the desire to play this again. Just my opinion and no offense was meant to those of you who really liked it.
Have a Merry Christmas Everyone!!

So getting the collector's edition isn't worth it? I only bought the regular version and have played it several times, but still wonder what's at the end... what did I miss by not getting the CE. I really want to know!! lol

I played the demo version and really wasn't that thrilled with it! Maybe ya just need to get farther in the game before it gets better. That being said, I really want to play the whole thing, but do NOT want to pay for the CE if I don't like it. Anyone know when the regular version is supposed to be released?

Thanks!!

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 10 2:07 PM
Blitzen17 wrote:This game would have been a lot better if they had actually explained the storline. Why did Angel stab him? What happened to all the people in the town? Why was the pregnant woman walled into her room? What exactly were those creatures wearing the cloaks? Were they going to sacrifice Angel is that why she was in the pit? How did the guy become a snake thing?

Hi... I have a lot of the same questions. I REALLY wish someone would explain the whole story to us! I've played the Collector's Edition twice with the bonus content, have watched every "scene" and read ALL journal entries, etc. and still don't "get it".

I kinda had a weird feeling about Angel in the beginning. Did she push him off the boat?
What about that photo he found of him and his sister?? Was he there before?
I got the impression that for some reason (?) people got some "disease" that caused scales? Did they become canibals? Zombies? And what was with the robed guys... who were they? Were they going to sacrifice Angel?
When they were escaping in the sub or whatever it was, he looked out the window and Angel screamed & stabbed him... was that HIS image or someone outside? Did he become one of them? Then you see him fall into the water, just like he did at the beginning... I'm confused!
The bonus chapter is just as confusing... WHO wrote the Insomniac book??? Sooooo many questions!!

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills on Nov 11, 10 7:41 PM
In the Hidden Object mini game, WHERE is the REVOLVER?? I've played thru the game 3 times and still can't find it... anyone know where it is??

Thanks in advance!!

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Nov 7, 10 2:32 PM
I'm thinking the 12 different marigolds aren't in the daytime plant count of 27, because my daytime garden is full & I don't have all the colors or any plant duplicates. I don't have anymore room! Not sure if I have all the day plants either.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Oct 29, 10 8:32 PM
I've played the game thru about 4 times now. I have purchased all the gardens. I keep my chocolate at 10 and I STILL haven't gotten one water plant!! Is there some "trick" to getting them?? Thanks in advance!!

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 10 11:27 AM
I'm wondering the same thing!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator