Posts created by lucnali

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage on Apr 11, 12 4:19 PM
I have the picture of the doll, the blurry picture, the canvas (wallpaper), paintbrush, paints and glass of water...what else do I need? I have everything in place, but can't go further

posted in Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale on Sep 26, 11 10:36 AM
I have both of the swan statues, but cannot get them onto their respective pedestals. Any ideas?

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Sep 7, 11 10:14 PM
I'm stuck at the same spot. Not a happy customer at this point.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Mar 18, 11 7:43 PM
I have just started playing this game for the 4th time. I am really liking it a lot.
The graphics are great, so is the story line and the mini games. There are plenty of hidden object games, but not too many. All in all, I feel that I've gotten my money's worth.

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 11 1:51 PM
While I have really enjoyed this game, (I've played it 4 times so far), I find the incessant dream sequences to be highly annoying. Is there a way to skip these after playing it the first or second time?

Other than that, I had no serious issues with this game. The graphics are great, the music is fine, the story line is creepy (that's a good thing) enough to make me cringe to think what I'd find in the next room..lol!

All in all a great game! Good luck, fellow fishies, and have fun!

wtg bfg!

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Mar 8, 11 1:43 PM
I really have enjoyed this game. I know...that's 3 in about 1 week!
The graphics are good, the music is not too annoying (if I turn it down) and there are lots of HOG's and puzzles.
WTG BFG!

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Mar 7, 11 1:40 PM
Wow! Another great game! I really enjoyed this one. I thought it was a wee bit slow in changing scenes, but otherwise no problems. I was holding hands with the walk through, and it still took me about 4 hours to play. Perhaps next time I won't need the walk through so often. Yeah right! lol. Way to go BFG!

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Mar 3, 11 12:38 PM
I really didn't have much luck with this game, I'm sorry to say. It would slow to a stand-still, I kept getting lost, the cursor was jerky, and the hogs were lame, and there was just too much dialogue as far as I was concerned. Some of the puzzles were just weird. I hope others had better luck with this. Sorry to be such a party-pooper, but it wasn't worth the money I spent.

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 11 9:46 AM
OMG, what a fabulous game! I have never left comments about the games I've played in the forums before, and I've played quite a few, but this game is the best I've ever played! Seriously!
The graphics were great, the music was good, and thank God for the strategy guide! lol.
I will be playing this over and over again.
Good luck and have fun, fellow fishies!

posted in Unsolved Mystery Club™: Amelia Earhart™ on May 4, 10 8:55 AM
I found this game to be extremely short...too bad I wasted my one and only game card credit on it.

posted in Hidden Magic on Nov 10, 09 12:17 PM
I too played the game in relaxed mode and experienced no problems with the hint button. However, when I started a new game in normal mode, the hint button doesn't like to work...lazy thing. Help, please.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator