Posts created by kasiola2003

I'm at the end of the square where your supposed to cut the tree down to form a bridge to get across, I went thru all the moves from the beginning,but can't find what I'm supposed to be looking for.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Nov 19, 12 8:36 AM
Some games will work if you use them in compatibility mode. Find the file and then open it using compatibility mode.

posted in Urban Legends: The Maze on Sep 5, 12 7:39 AM
magicpeach10 wrote:that actually caught me off guard too. Fingers crossed for a sequel

Me too!

posted in Hotel on May 12, 11 2:10 PM
I'm in the basement and I'm supposed to use the wrench and the ax on the barrel but I can't find the ax. I've read the walkthrough, and I can't seem to find where it is.

Kasiola

I made a mistake with the oar.I have all the pieces but the handle went into one of the rings and I can't get it out to do the repairs. Help.

posted in Love Story: Letters from the Past on Dec 25, 10 4:28 PM
I figured out how this works. Point your mouse toward the sparkly area, not the object. At this point the object will get bigger and you will be able to place it there..

posted in Love Story: Letters from the Past on Dec 25, 10 11:51 AM
fbcranford wrote:I am having the problem with the basketball not staying in the gym. Is there a way to bypass that part if it doesn't work? I really like the game. It is fairly easy and it is not dark and dreary. Do you think it would help if I reloaded it - I know that I would have to start over.

I'm having the same issue, did you figure it out, or know where I can find a solution. I like the game but can't continue without solving this, I suppose.

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 20, 10 3:25 PM
louiefern wrote:The same thing happens to me...I can't move past the model town puzzle game. It is stuck there

I'm having the same problem. What to do?

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 20, 10 8:39 AM
They had nothing to do with the other, but I solved my dilemma.

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 20, 10 8:06 AM
I forgot to put the family heirloom on the lizard in the putnam house, I think that's why i cant start the model puzzle. Help!

The map which is supposed to give you the code confused me so much I quit and just figured out the code to each cannon by trial and error. The little buttons will depress when you get it right. I would put them here, but I think it's different for everyone.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 16, 10 2:25 PM
Im missing the 4 domino, can anyone tell me what scene it is in. Thanks I'm almost finished. I love this games

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator